How to use the Search and Download Option for your Aadhar Card on eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in?
Here are 7 quick steps to Search and Download your Aadhar Card on eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in :
- Visit https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid and Enter your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Enter the security code and Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP and Submit – You will receive your Aadhar Number in your Email.
- Visit http://www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the Aadhar Number Option appearing at the top & Fill in the details – Aadhar Number, Name, Pin Code.
- Enter the Captcha text and Mobile Number; Click Get OTP – you will receive it on your Mobile
- Enter OTP and Click Validate and Download
That’s it, you have just searched and downloaded your eAadhar Card. For a detailed process scroll below.
Getting Aadhar Card from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in download option is very simple. The PDF version of the Aadhar Card obtained through it is called e-aadhar. It serves as an equivalent to the Aadhar Card which was delivered to us via Post. Hence if you have lost your Aadhar card somewhere or it is spoiled or teared you can always download this e-version which can serve as an alternative. Below are the guidelines to get your Aadhar Card through eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in download option.
If you haven’t applied for an Aadhar Card yet, Click here to apply now.
How to Search eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Download option for my Aadhar Card?
Follow the below steps to get your Aadhar Card by eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in download option
Steps to search and Download your Aadhar Card on eaadhaa.uidai.gov.in:
- Go to the website www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in by copy and pasting the url in the browser’s address bar or by simply clicking here.
- You will see a Form to be filled to get the e-Version of your Aadhar Card.
- To fill the form you must know either Your Aadhar Number (Which is present on your Aadhar Card) or Enrolment Id ( which was given during the time of application).
- If you don’t know any of the two, you should first retrieve them using the process given below.
Let us first know how to get Aadhar Number or Enrollment Id and then can proceed to how to get Aadhar through eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in download
How to Retrieve Aadhar Number or Enrollment ID?
Retrieving your Aadhar Number or Enrollment Id is very easy. Follow the below steps to know how.
- Open the link resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid or simply click here to navigate.
- Select which number you want to retrieve (Aadhar number or Enrollment ID). You can Know both numbers but only one at a time. Repeat the process to know the another number.
- Enter Your Full Name as in your application
- Enter your registered email ID
- If you have forgotten your registered email ID, then enter your registered Mobile Number
- Enter the security code and click on GET OTP. You will get an OTP to the Email or Mobile which ever you have entered, which is valid only for 5 minutes.
- Enter the OTP in the box and click on Verify OTP.
- Then you will get a Confirmation page as shown below.
- Now click on Download e-Aadhaar button
- You will be redirected to new page, eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- As soon as the page loads, a form will appear, which you are required to fill to get Aadhar Card through eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in download
How to get Aadhar Card through eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in download
- Enter the Enrollment Number or Aadhar Number
- Enter Your Full name as mentioned on your Aadhar Card
- Enter the Correct Pin Code (Postal Code)
- Enter the Mobile number which you gave during registration.
- Click on Get One Time Password
- After getting the OTP, type it in the relevant box.
- Click on Validate and Download
- A popup window will appear on your computer asking the location to save the e-version of the Aadhar Card.
- After opening the PDF document of the e-version of your Aadhar Card it will ask a Password. Your PIN CODE (Postal Code of your Address) is the Password to open the document.
- Enter your PIN CODE to open the document
- You can now print it and secure it for further use
Thus even if you have lost your Aadhar Card and even forgot your Aadhar Number, you can still get it online by following the above procedure. This shows the essence of digitization which is making the governance transparent and services reach the masses.