Udyog Aadhar is the new scheme which has replaced the old MSME registration process. The Ministry of MSME launched the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum in June 2015. Before this, udyog aadhar was known as SSI (small scale industries) certificate. It was done on the recommendations of the Kamath Committee. An Udyog Aadhar registration is important for a running enterprises but not for any start up. Still wondering what Udyog Aadhar Benefits you can get?
What are Udyog Aadhar Benefits?
Earlier, most of the business enterprises had to fill in form Enterprises Memorandum- I and Enterprises Memorandum- II. This was under the MSMED act 2006 for registering their enterprise. Now entrepreneurs can simply get Udyog Aadhar Benefits by following easy steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the Official Udyog Aadhar
Open the official website of the Ministry of MSME by clicking here.
- Step 2: Fill in the Details in the Form
Fill in the details in the form available at the home page itself. The guidelines to fill in the details in the form follows simultaneously on the right hand side of the form.
- Step 3: Submit your Udyog Aadhar Applicaiton
Upload the form after filling your details. You will soon get a 12-digit Udyog Aadhar number on your registered email ID,
What are the Udyog Aadhar Benefits?
Once your Udyog Aadhar is generated, you can enjoy a lot of benefits associated with it. Here are those listed below.
Business Identity Proof:
One of the most important Udyog Aadhar Benefits, is that it acts as an identity proof for your enterprise. In any case where you might require an identity proof for your business, udyog aadhar will be the correct proof of identity. There can be several other udyog aadhar benefit as an identity proof which include:
- for opening a bank account, and
- getting VAT or service tax registration
These udyog aadhar benefits have improved India’s ranking in the World Bank-Ease of Doing Business Index. Many new enterprises are coming up recently. They can register themselves simply through this online form filling process. This will help them to get uniquely identified with a 12-digit udyog aadhar number.
Have a Claim in Government Policies:
The second udyog aadhar benefit is related to government policies. It is a very simple way of claiming various government policies and plans for the micro, small and medium Enterprise owners. The udyog aadhar benefits in context of government policies are:
- Guaranteed soft loans to business owners.
- Loans with low interest rate
- Finances to take part in foreign expos.
- Government subsidies for the industry
- Claiming other government benefits
- According to the official report by the Ministry of MSME, the udyog aadhar will help the enterprises and industries to get information. And it will also help them to apply online to various policies by various ministries of the government.
- The government aims to get a 10 million enterprise sector into formal economy, and
- Also, the Ministry of MSME aims to bring enterprises closer to eBiz system, i.e. Enterprise Business System.
The Ministry of MSME aims to convert both registered and unregistered sector into the formal economy. As the business owners of India, it is the responsibility of the entrepreneurs to register themselves and find a unique identification for various Udyog Aadhar Benefits.