Aadhar Card also called UIDAI Card, is an essential document backed by the Government of India. Aadhar Card registration is voluntary, free of cost and very easy to do. If you have not registered for Aadhar Card Bangalore, then you can register for it very easily.
Click Here to know, why you should Get Aadhar Card, right away!
Simple Steps to get Aadhar Card Bangalore:
You can register for Aadhar Card Bangalore in two ways:
- Online Method
- Offline Method
Get Aadhar Card Bangalore Registration – Online Method:
Technology has made our lifestyle very easy, it has helped us to work more in less time. Now we can register for Aadhar Card online very easily and without wasting time standing in the queue for a long time. Follow these simple steps to register for Aadhar Card Bangalore online.
Whether you fix a prior Online Appointment for Aadhar Application in Bagalore or anywhere else in India – you will have to visit the enrolment centre once for the Bio-metric and other checks before the Aadhar Card is issued.
The online process will only save time from standing in queues or waiting for your turn – by having a pre-fixed appointment.
Get your Aadhar Card Bangalore Online with this Step-by-step Guide:
- Go to UIDAI official website. Click Here
- Under Aadhaar Services click on “Enrolment/ Download e-Aadhaar” Link.
- Click on “Book an Appointment”
- Fill in all the required details
- Fill in the date and time you want for your appointment.
- Fill in the verification code and click “Fix Appointment“.
- Your appointment status will be sent on your registered email id as well as on your registered mobile number.
It should be very clearly noted you CAN APPLY for Aadhar Card online, however the process of application starts with an Appointment for Aadhar card.
Additionally, it should also be noted that the entire application process of Aadhar Card Bangalore is not online. The biometric tests would need your physical presence at the allotted centre.
Apply for Aadhar Card Offline:
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), has started lot many Aadhar Card Centres for Aadhar Card Enrollment in each and every state. This is to help people with new enrollments throughout the year. An Aadhar Card enrollment Center is the means through which the residents of India can apply and obtain this Unique Identification number.
As of now, the UIDAI is successfully operating about 11,500+ Aadhar Card Enrollment Centers both permanent and temporary all over India.
If you are not comfortable in filling in your details online you always have the option to apply for Aadhar Card Offline.
Steps to Apply for Aadhar Card Offline by Physically Going to the Enrolment Centre without Appointment:
- Go to UIDAI official website Click Here
- Click on “Enrolment/ Download E-Aadhaar Card“
- Click on “Locate Enrolment Centre”
- From the State and UT menu select Karnataka then your District or City and so on and Hit Search
- You will get all the details of Aadhar Card Banglore Centres, both permanent and temporary along with the contact details of the person.
Go to your nearest location after setting up the appointment and get yourself enrolled for Aadhar Card.
These are the two easy ways you can apply for Aadhar Card very easily.
Don’t Forget to Read: Aadhar KYC – Is it Possible? How does it work?
You can also leave your questions in comment section given below. For further information related to Aadhar Card Click Here.