Want to Search Aadhar Record online??? Then you should read this article which will help you in finding your Aadhar Card Record.
Aadhar is a 12 Digit Unique Identification Number issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) after due scrutiny of background Data and Scanning Bio-metrics of Individuals. Aadhar Card is is not a proof of citizenship but can serve as an effective proof of Individual Identity.
Search Aadhar Record, Here’s How?
But at times when you have lost your Aadhar Card, you need not apply for it again. You can simply get it online. All you need to follow some simple steps and you will get your Aadhar Card Record.
Below is the step-by-step guide to Search Aadhar Record Online. You just need to follow each step and you will be able to see your Aadhar Card Record.
Steps to see your Aadhar Card Record Online:
If you lost your Aadhar Card or it is disfigured or teared somehow, you can still Search Aadhar Record online.
In order to search Aadhar Card Record you must know one of the following:
- Your Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Enrollment number which were present on the Aadhar Card.
But If don’t know your Aadhar Number or Enrollment Number, we have also mentioned the steps below to Search Aadhar Record if you don’t know your Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrollment number.
Search Aadhar Record – If you Know your Aadhar OR Enrollment Number:
- First Visit the UID Website and go to the Aadhar Services.
- Click here to access the link directly to Search Aadhar Record Online.
- You will be redirected to a new page through which you can get your Aadhar Card Record.
- As soon as the page loads, pick the I have Enrollment ID or Aadhaar Option -depending on what you have.
- Enter the Enrollment Number or Aadhar Number
- Enter Your Full name, Pin Code of your address, Mobile number as mentioned during registration.
- Click on get One Time Password
- After getting the OTP, enter it without mistakes
- Click on Validate and Download
- A popup window will appear on your computer asking where to save your Aadhar Card Record
- Save it and Print.
After opening the PDF version of your Aadhar Card Record Online it will ask a Password. The password is same as the PIN CODE (Postal Code of your Address) you entered in the application.
- Enter your PIN CODE to open the document.
- Print the Aadhar Card and secure it.
Search Aadhar Record – If you Don’t Know the Aadhar Number:
- Just Visit UID Website and Click on the Get Aadhar lin – Click Here
- Now Enter the details asked for such as your full name, registered Email ID. After filling it, click on Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP which you got to your Mobile or Email
- Click on Verify OTP
- Your Aadhar number or Enrollment number will be sent to your Mail ID or Mobile whichever you entered. A confirmation page will be displayed as shown below.
- Then click on the Download e-Aadhaar link as shown in the above confirmation Page.
See how simple is to Search Aadhar Record Online. In case you have any query feel free to leave a comment below.