Possessing an Aadhar card is not mandatory as of yet, however it is very essential and beneficial at times. Additionally, it is also a valid testimony to one’s citizenship. Many citizens remain ‘Aadhar’ less i.e. they still haven’t applied for Aadhar Card. However, there are still those who have applied but NOT received their Aadhar cards, due to some delay or have lost their Aadhar Cards. In these cases too, to ensure everything is hassle free, there is a simple online process to get your Aadhar Card in PDF and take a print. The process is quite simple and hassle free. Follow these simple steps and Print Aadhar Card.
Note: Printed Aadhar is a perfectly legitimate and Acceptable Proof and Govt. Document
Print Aadhar Card – Steps Involved:
Incase you need a copy of your Aadhar Card in PDF or want to take a print out of the same, then there are certain things you need to keep in mind. First one being you will need to have your UID that is the Aadhar Number or the EID that is the Enrolment ID with you.
Below is the Step-by-Step process for Print Aadhar Card from Start to finish (including how to get your UID or EID number if you don’t have it):
Step 1: Get your UID or EID Number [incase you don’t have it]:
- Go to the UIDAI Resident website – Click Here. Select UID or EID number depending on what you need -See image below.
- Fill in the Details required.
- Enter the characters you see in the image above Enter the Security Code.
- Click Get OTP.
- A one-time password will be sent to your email address or phone number, whichever you entered in the form. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Verify OTP.
- Now you’ll receive your Aadhar number or the Enrolment ID on via SMS or email.
Step 2 – Aadhar Card Print Out – Process:
Once you have the UID or EID, you can use it to download a copy of your Aadhaar card. You can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the e-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI website – Click Here. Select I have Option Depending on what your have UID/Aadhar or EID.
- Read the Instructions in the Yellow boxes to the left of the page.
- Fill in the Details and Key in the characters in the image in the field Enter above Image Text.
- Click Get One Time Password (OTP).
- This one-time password will be sent to your phone number if you click Confirm in the pop-up. Alternatively, you may click Cancel and have it sent to your email address.
- Enter the password you received into the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Validate & Download.
Now your Aadhar Card will be downloaded in a password-protected PDF file.
The password is the simply the PIN code of your residential address.
Step 3 – Print Aadhar Card:
Now that you have the Aadhar Card in PDF with you, simply open the PDF and hit the Ctrl+P keys to take a print out.
Incase you have a problem opening the PDF file, Download the FREE PDF Reader from Here.
- Preserve the PDF file for future use.
- Laminate the Printed Aadhar Card or Print Aadhar Card on a Photo-paper for better durability.
That’s it! You have your Aadhar Card Print Out. This is a perfectly Valid Piece of Document
About Aadhar Card:
The Aadhar project was initiated as an attempt towards having a single, Unique Identification Document or number that would capture all the details, including demographic and biometric information, of every Resident Indian. It will also serve as the basis for Know Your Customer (KYC) norms used by banks, financial institutions, telecom firms and other businesses that maintain customer profiles.
Aadhar numbers will eventually serve as the basis for a database with which disadvantaged Indian residents can access services that have been denied to them due to lack of identification documents.