Aadhar card is one of the most powerful ID that is being issued to the residents of India by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) which serves as both Proof of Address as well as Proof of Identity. UIDAI newly launched a portal for free online adhar card download . Aadhaar allows you and enables you to directly get government subsidies like LPG subsidy , Ration etc,. This can also be used for Passport applications , Opening a Bank account as Proof of Address and Proof of Identity.
In this article we are about to show you how to get online Adhar Card Download in a step-by-step manner:
Click here to know the Aadhar card application procedure.
How to perform Online Adhar Card Download:
Online Adhar Card download has become very much simpler and faster in recent times. All you need to have is Aadhar number or Aadhar Enrollment number
In any case if you have lost any of the above said numbers click here to get them right on to your mobile.
Once you press above link :
- You have to select either of the two mentioned ID’s EID or UID.
- Mention your Full Name as entered while enrollment.
- Enter your registered E-Mail Id .
- In case you don’t know registered mail ID enter your registered Mobile Number.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Once successfully verifying by entering the received OTP in Part 2 you will receive the details requested as a mail or as a SMS to the mobile.
The conformation page should seem as shown below:
In order to download you need make sure that you Aadhar card is approved. To check your Aadhar card status please click here .
Download Adhar Card Online:
Click on Download e-Aadhar button. or click here
You should see something like this
Now follow the steps given below,
- Enter the Aadhar number or Enrollment ID.
- Fill in your Full Name as per enrollment records followed by your postal Pincode this should match with the postal code at the end of your address.
- Enter your Registered Mobile number.
- Once you press “Get OTP” button you should receive a one time password on your mobile.
- Enter the OTP and click “Validate & Download” button this should take you to another page where you can see a download button Hit it.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded as a password protected PDF file(You should have a PDF reader to open this file click here to get one).
- The password to your Aadhar card will be your Pincode(POstal code of your Address) by default.
- That’s it. Get a printout and you are good to use it where ever it applies.
And even in future if ever your Aadhar is damaged or lost the procedure to get Aadhar card online will be same as above.
Thank you! Have a nice day!!