If you think Aadhar Card Download Online is not easy, think again. Thanks to UIDAI web portal, the online method to get your Aadhar Card Download Online is probably as easy as saying 1-2-3-4!
To Get Aadhar Card Download Online, You just need to follow 4 super easy steps (detailed process explained below):
- Visit eAadhar UIDAI Portal and Enter your UID/EID.
- Enter your personal details.
- Receive an OTP
- Enter OTP and hit the Download option.
It’s that simple and you get your Aadhar Card Download Online.
IMPORTANT: It is essential to note here that to download your Aadhar Card online, you need either your Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrollment Id (EID). If you have lost your UID/EID, you can look it up online. The process to do the same has been described in the latter half of this article.
How to Get Aadhar Card Download Online:
To Get your Aadhar Card Download Online, follow these steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website or Click here.
- Choose one of the option (EID Or UID) in the ‘I have’ column.
- Enter your Enrollment Id or your Aadhar Number. Make sure you enter the number which you had chosen to provide in the ‘I have’ Column.
- Next, enter your Full name, Pin code, Mobile number (you shall receive an OTP on this number) and the CAPTCHA (security code).
- Once, you have entered correctly all the above-mentioned details, Click on the Get One Time Password option.
- You will now have received an OTP on your mobile as an SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click the Validate and Download option.
Over with all the above steps? Congratulations, your Aadhar Card has been downloaded.
Find your lost EID/UID Online:
As promised, here is the easy process to find your lost UID or EID online. Follow the steps hereby mentioned:
- Visit the Official page or click here.
- Next, choose the option in the ‘you want to receive your lost’ section whether you want your UID or EID.
- Enter your full name.
- Next, you will be required to fill in either your E-mail address or your mobile number. ( You will receive your OTP and UID/EID on this)
- Enter the CAPTCHA (security code) and hit the ‘get OTP’ option.
- You will next receive a One Time Password on your Mobile or your E-mail.
- Enter this OTP in the next section and click the ‘verify OTP’ option.
Once you have completed all the above steps successfully, you will receive your UID/EID on your Registered E-mail Or Mobile Number.
Downloaded your Aadhar Card – What to do next?
Now that your Aadhar Card has been successfully downloaded you can consider the option of printing it on a photo paper (in case you have lost your previous Aadhar Card). This digital copy of your Aadhar card is called E-Aadhar. Probably the best thing about E-Aadhar is that it can be easily downloaded and it is readily accepted at all places where Aadhar Card is. So you need not worry if you have lost your Aadhar Card, you can always resort to the digital version of your Aadhar and get it printed if need be.
We hope we have been able to answer your queries satisfactorily. If not, please feel free to leave a comment below. We will be more than happy to help.