Udyog Aaadhar Number is made with the point of view to ease a lot of processes while starting your business. This is applicable only for small, micro and medium scale industries. This number can be obtained by simply filling an application online using some basic information.
Process Of Getting Udyog Aadhaar Number:
Government provides two ways to obtain Udyog Aadhar Number. Online and the Offline one. Online one is simpler as it can be done at your convenience.
How to Get Udyog Aadhaar Number Online?
Before you start filling the online application, gather the following information that is required for filling the application.
- Your Personal Aadhar Card Number – Incase you do not have it, Click here to apply.
- Name of the industry
- Bank Details
- Now start filling the form online. Click here to go the online application form for getting Udyog Aadhar Number.
Keep in mind:
- Validate the Personal Aadhar Number before you submit your application.
- Address should be your house address as it is used for further communication purposes
- If your firm is not pre-registered, you should leave the 8th column i.e., “Previous registration details” empty. Else, fill in the appropriate number.
- You should know the NIC (National Industry Classification) code for your area.
- Your total investment on the industry is to be mentioned though it may not be at the same time.
- Check your details before clicking ‘submit’ and make sure the check box is ticked.
- Make a note of the application number (not mandatory) and submit your application.
- Acknowledgement number will be generated. This is your registration number and is used for further purposes.
- Your Udyog Aadhar Number will be mailed to you through the e-mail you provided in the application.
Benefits Of Udyog Aadhar Number:
There are a lot of benefits of getting yourself a Udyog Aadhaar Number if you are a business owner. Here are some important benefits listed below:
- Once registered, you will have access to easy loans, guaranteed loans and loans at low rate of interest.
- Your industry will be eligible to avail the subsidies provided by the government for the development of industries especially small scale.
- Some financial support necessary to have a foreign export to your products and similar help is provided by the government.
- You need not fill two different forms. Then go to registration office which was mandatory earlier.
- Getting Udyog Aadhar Number is made free of cost.
- You can apply for more than one firm at the same time without charge.
- All the subsidies from the government will be deposited in your bank account.
Why Udyog Aadhaar Number?
Earlier, if you want to start your own business, you need to get registered with MSME or SSI. At the registration office, you had to fill the Entrepreneur Memorandum- I & II. Then the application should be filed. But with Udyog Aadhar Number all this is made simple. This also cuts down corruption to some extent. This is because online processes bring transparency. It is also easy for the government to track the industries and make their schemes available to them. You will actually be registered with MSME through this Udyog Aadhar Number.
Hope you are successful with getting your Udyog Aadhar Number online. Our team is always at your help and to solve your queries.