How to get Aadhar Card Status and Download? Is this the question that is bothering you? Well, consider yourself lucky, this article deals with the very topic of how to get Aadhar Card Status and Download? When you are done going through the next few lines, you will be able to get your Aadhar Card Status and download it in minutes.
How to Get Aadhar Card Status and Download? Check your Aadhar Card Status First
So to start of the process whereby you receive your Aadhar Card in your hand, you would first have to know the status of your Aadhar Card. If the status of your Aadhar Card shows ‘dispatched‘, you know it is on the way and so you just have to wait till you receive the post. However, if you want to get your Aadhar Card right away, UIDAI Web Portal has an online facility for the same. You can download your E-Aadhar Online. The procedure for the same is given in the next section.
To check the status of your Aadhar Card – click here.
To know about the process of how to check your Aadhar Card status – Click here.
To Check your Status online you will need to provide your Enrollment Id (EID )or Unique Identity (UID/Aadhar Number).
You can get your EID on the Enrollment Slip that was given to you at the time of Enrollment. If you have lost your enrollment Slip, you can check your EID online on the UIDAI web portal.
Those who have received their Aadhar Numbers already via SMS but can’t find it or those who have lost their previous Aadhar Cards can also retrieve their UID from the UIDAI Web Portal.
The procedure is explained in the next section.
How to Find Your UID/EID to Get Aadhar Card Online?
Whatever may be the situation, we are here to help you out. The online facility which enables you to find your UID/EID is really helpful. So Let’s quickly get into the process, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official UIDAI website or Click here.
- At the top, you will have to choose whether you want to receive your UID or EID. Whichever you choose, click on that option.
- Fill in your Full Name.
- Next, enter your Registered Email Id or Mobile number. (Remember, whatever you provide in this space, whether it is your Mobile Number or Email Id, you must have access to it because the OTP will be sent here)
- Enter the CAPTCHA or the security code in the space provided for it.
- Finally, click on the ‘get OTP’ option.
- You will receive your OTP on your mobile number or Email Id, whatever you had provided in the blank.
- Enter this OTP in the space given for it and click on the ‘verify OTP’ option.
If the entire procedure is done without mistakes, you will receive your UID/EID on your Mobile Number or Email-ID
Here is Visual Guide for the same:
How To Get Aadhar Card? The Online Process To Do It In No Time:
Once you have your UID/EID, the entire process of how to get Aadhar Card Status and Download gets super easy and a matter of seconds. Follow these simple steps given below:
- Firstly visit the Official Site or Click here.
- If you have your EID, choose ‘I have Enrollment Id’ Option. Or if you have your UID choose the ‘I have Aadhaar no.’ option.
- Enter your EID/UID number in the space given.
- Fill in your full name and pin-code.
- Enter the CAPTCHA or security code in the space provided for it.
- Click on the Get OTP option.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, and click ‘validate and download button’.
Your E-Aadhar is saved to your device. You may want to take a print of the document, it is advisable that you use a photo paper.
We hope we have been able to cater to all your queries and needs. For any further query feel free to leave a comment.