Aadhar Card Download can be a very easy thing to do if you know the right process to do it. A very obvious step while downloading Aadhar Card Online is to enter an OTP. OTP verification is naturally a mandatory step in any online process because it essentially protects private information that needs to be transferred.So if you are wondering how to Download Aadhar Card without OTP, honestly you CANNOT download Aadhar Card without OTP.
You may want to know about how to Download Aadhar Card without OTP because:
- You either don’t have access to the mobile number which you had registered at the time of enrollment – In this case you can update the new number online (described below)
- Or you had not registered your Mobile number at all – In this case there is no way to do the process online and you will have to visit the enrollment centre to get the Mobile registered with Aadhar.
The above two can only be probable reasons, you may want to know about the process of how to Download Aadhar Card without OTP for many other reasons.
In any case, the answer remains the same – you CANNOT possibly DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD WITHOUT OTP. However, you need not be tensed because there is a way out of this trouble and we are here to help.
How to Download Aadhar Card Without OTP?
As we said before, there is not a possible answer to how to Download Aadhar Card without OTP. However if you are one who does not have access to the mobile number that you registered at the time of enrollment and that is the reason you are wanting to know how to Download Aadhar Card without OTP then read on. In such a case you can update your mobile number. The process is quite easy and you can do it online. Once you have updated your new number, it becomes your new registered number and so you shall receive your OTP on this number.
Here are quick steps to get it done:
- Visit the Self Service Update Portal – SSUP
- Enter the Aadhr Number and other details to generate an OTP
- Now enter the OTP to proceed
- Now select Update Details option and then Tick the Mobile Number option
- Fill the other details, upload the required documents and submit.
For the detailed process update your Mobile Number Online – click here.
In case you had not registered your Mobile Number at the time of Enrollment, you can update your mobile number too and use that number to receive an OTP. (To know the process of online Mobile number update please follow the link given above).
It is ABSOLUTELY necessary to have a mobile number which is accessible by the user.
The OTP shall be sent on this number.
Download Your E-Aadhar at Ease!
Follow these steps to Download Your Aadhar Card Online:
- Visit the official eAadhar UIDAI Web Portal or click here.
- In the ‘I have’ section choose Aadhar number or Enrollment ID (whichever you have).
- Fill in your Aadhar Number in the first blank. Keep filling other required details like your Name, Pin code, CAPTCHA, mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Get One Time Password’ option.
- You shall receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter that OTP in the next blank, Click ‘Validate and Download‘.
Once you have completed all the above steps, you will successfully download your Aadhar Card (E-Aadhar).
You can print it if you wish to. It is advisable that you print it on a photo paper. You can also get it printed on a PVC card, that way the shelf-life of your Aadhar Card increases by eons.
We hope to have been able to answer your doubts and queries. In the case of further queries please feel free to refer to our UIDAI helpdesk – Click Here. You may also leave a comment below. We will be more than happy to help.