If you have already applied for your Aadhar card, you would need to check your Aadhar UID card status. Checking your Aadhar UID card status is very easy and can be done in a number of ways. It can be checked online, via SMS or by contacting the Aadhar helpline. the new e-facility has made accessing Aadhar card easier, one can even download ‘Aadhar’ card using mobile number, to know more about it – click here.
Check your Aadhar UID Card Status Online – Follow these Simple Steps:
- To check your Aadhar UID card status online, you would need to know your Enrollment Id, also known as EID. One would find the EID on the acknowledgment slip received at the time of enrollment for Aadhar. If you have misplaced the slip, or are not in a position to have access to it, you need not worry. Your EID can also be found online:
- To access your enrollment Id or EID online, you need to visit the UIDAI website http://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Once the page gets loaded, click on the “you want to receive your lost” option beside ‘enrollment no (EID)’.
- Now you have to fill in your full name (same as the one provided at the time of enrollment).
- In the next space, one needs to enter their email address OR mobile number, which was submitted at the time of enrollment.
- Next you would be required to fill in the security code (captcha), displayed as an image, in the space for it. Once you have done this, click on the ‘get OTP’ option to receive your one-time password. It will be sent to you on your email or mobile phone, depending on what you had provided in the space.
- When you have received your OTP, move to the step 2 part on the same page, enter the OTP in the space provided for the same, and click on the ‘verify’ button.
- After this final step, you would receive your enrollment id as an SMS, provided you had completed all the steps in the correct manner.
- Now that you have your enrollment id, it would be a lot easier to check your Aadhar UID card status
Check your Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of birth:
Having your enrollment id makes your search for your Aadhar UID card status much easier. However, there are some other details, such as your name, date of birth etcetera that would also be needed for knowing the status of your Aadhar card. So to know the Aadhar card status by name and date of birth, this is how you do it:
- To check your Aadhar card status by name and date of birth, you would firstly be needed to visit the website : https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/check-aadhaar-status
- Then enter the EID number, you have just retrieved, in the space provided for the same.
- Enter the date and time of your enrollment for Aadhar card, this would also have been mentioned the SMS received by you.
- After filling in both the details correctly, fill in the security code or captcha, shown as an image.
- Once done, hit the ‘check status’ option. After all the details have been verified, you would receive an acknowledgement and you would see your Aadhar UID card status.
- In case, you do not receive any verification or acknowledgement as such, that is when you would be required to fill in other details such as your name, date of birth or others.
So this is how you can have access to your Aadhar UID card status, even in case you have lost your enrollment id.
Following the above steps, one can easily check their Aadhar UID card status and these are the ways one can easily check their Aadhar card status by name and date of birth, mobile number, pin code etc.