Applying for an Aadhar Card does not necessarily mean just enrolling for it. Once you have filled in the application form and completed all your Biometric tests, the data collected will be subjected to a vigorous scrutiny. While the data is being processed, you may feel the urge to know about your Aadhar Card. So how do you check your Aadhar Card Status By Name and Pin-code? Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin-code can be checked online.
As such to check the Aadhar Card Status, your Name and EID will be required.
- The process to find your EID will require the input of your name.
- The Pin code will be required, once you check the status and your Aadhar is ready, but you haven’t received it yet.
- In such a case, you can download the eAadhar, which can be opened using your Pin Code.
NOTE: Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin-Code can only be checked when one fills in their EID number or Enrollment Number available on the Enrollment slip that was given at the time of application. However if one has lost the slip and thus do not access to their EID, they will have to find the EID first.
We have shared the entire process below.
To Check your Aadhar Card Status by Name And Pin-Code, Know your EID:
In case you already have your EID, then you can skip this step, and go straight to the section below, to check the status.
To check your Aadhar Card status you would need to check your EID. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- Visit the official site – click here.
- Select the Enrollment Id option.
- Enter your Full name in the space provided for the same.
- Enter your registered Mobile number OR your registered E-mail Id.
- Enter the CAPTCHA (the security code) and click on the ‘GET OTP‘ option.
- You will receive the One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number or e-mail (whichever you had provided).
- Enter the OTP you have received in the space provided for it.
- Click the ‘verify OTP‘ option.
- You will receive your Enrollment ID and the Enrollment date and time on the mobile number or e-mail id that you had provided.
Aadhar Card Status check by name and Pin-code requires you to fill in your full name while searching your EID. Once you have done that check your Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin-code.
Aadhar Card Status By Name and Pin-code:
Follow these simple steps to check your Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin-Code.
Note: to check your Aadhar Card Status you do not really need your name and pin-code. However, they will be required if you do not have your EID. You would be required to enter such details as your name while searching for your EID online as mentioned in the previous section.
- Visit the official site or Click here.
- Enter the EID you have retrieved, in the space provided for it.
- Enter the date and time of your Enrollment in the respective box (the enrollment date and time is mentioned in your Enrollment slip if you have it. If you have retrieved your EID via SMS or as an E-mail, it is mentioned there as well.)
- Enter the CAPTCHA and click the ‘Check status’ Option.
- Once you click on that option, a confirmation page appears.
Once you know your Aadhar Card Status, you will know whether it is still being processed or whether it has been dispatched. You may want to download an electronic copy of your Aadhar Card on your Device.
This is the E-Aadhar, you can very well download it and get a printout. To open the downloaded eAadhar, you will require your Pin Code, which is the default password.
That way you will have your Aadhar Card with you even before it arrives via post. It is important to note that E-Aadhar is equally accepted at all places where Aadhar is. Click here to get eAadhar.
To know how to download an E-Aadhar – Click Here.
We sincerely hope that this article has helped you to understand how to check your Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin-code. In the case of any further query, feel free to leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help.
You may also visit here for any further clarification.