Want to check your Aadhar Card Delivery Status but don’t know how? Then you are at the right place. Here you will find 3 simple methods + 1 Bonus method not many know about, to check Aadhar Card Delivery Status in 2 minutes FLAT!
Aadhar Card is a 12 digit number unique identification number which is issued by our Indian government and every citizen of our country can have it. Demographic and Biometric information is captured and linked to this number. It is one of the integral document and easy to have as you can apply for Aadhar card anywhere in India with the least of documentation.
Click here to see How to Apply for Aadhar Card Online and Offline.
Once you have undergone the demographic and biometric tests at your nearest Aadhar enrolment center, the officials will issue you an acknowledgement slip through which you can check the Aadhar Card Delivery Status. Read this article further to know what are the steps you should follow to track the delivery of your Aadhar Card.
2 Minutes to Check Aadhar Card Delivery Status:
After you applied for Aadhar Card, it usually takes 60 to 90 days to get delivered to your registered address.
There are three ways through which you can track and check your Aadhar Card Delivery Status:
- Online Method
- Through SMS
- By calling Helpline Number
- Bonus Method, not many know about [explained later in the post]
Method 1 – Check Aadhar Card Delivery Status – Online Method:
- Visit the Resident – UIDAI website and Click on ‘Check Aadhar Card Status’ OR Click Here
- Enter your ‘Enrollment Number’ in the field provided on the page along with date and time mentioned on your acknowledgement slip – Incase you don’t know you EID, click here
- Enter the Code from the Captcha image on the page.
- Now, Click on ‘Submit’ button and the new page will show you the status of your Aadhar card.
- You will now see if Aadhar card number is generated or not –
- If generated and dispatched, it will also show you the Delivery Tracking Details. That’s all you need to track your Aadhar card
Method 2 – Check Aadhar Card Delivery Status – Through SMS Method:
Tracking your Aadhar card status through SMS is even easier:
- Send an SMS mentioning the below text to 51969
- UID STATUS<space><14 DIGIT ENROLLMENT NUMBER>
- for example UID 12345678901234
- Once you have sent the above message to the 51969, you will receive an SMS within minutes mentioning the status of your Aadhar number bearing tracking details, if your Aadhar Card has been dispatched or not.
Method 3 – Check Aadhar Card Delivery Status – By Calling Helpline Number:
Another mode to check the delivery status of your Aadhar card is by calling UIDAI at the mentioned toll-free number:
- Dial Toll-Free Helpline: 1800-300-1947
- Once you called the above number, a representative will receive your call and would ask for your enrollment number and date and time of application.
- The representative would provide you the complete status instantly over the call.
- If your Aadhar card is already dispatched, do not forget to ask the representative to provide you the tracking number of the courier.
Bonus Method – You can also Check Aadhar Card Delivery Status through Indian Post
- Visit Indian Post Official website
- Enter the tracking ID provided by the UIDAI against your enrollment.
- The website will clearly show the delivery status of your Aadhar card.
That’s it these are the method by which you can track delivery status of your Aadhar card.
In case you have some query or doubts then feel free to leave a comment below.
We are happy to help you.