If you are hesitating to apply for Aadhar card because you think it would take a lot of time and energy to queue up and apply for Aadhar, and again queue-up for the biometric scans and so on, we are glad to tell you that what you think is not true. Long gone are the days when people queue to get things done. The entire process for Aadhar card application has been simplified as much as possible. The application and biometric tests no more requires you to queue up for hours. Just an online Aadhar card appointment will get you done in no time at all. Now if you are wondering as to how would you get an online appointment for Aadhar card, don’t worry and just follow these simple steps.
NOTE: The entire process for the application and registration for Aadhar card is not online, the biometric tests would be conducted at an allotted center, where your physical presence is required.
However getting a prior Aadhar card appointment can make the process much hassle-free and quick for you. It is not compulsory to get an appointment; it is just advisable for a quick and smooth process.
Steps to Get your Aadhar Card Appointment Online:
- To visit the official webpage. Click here : https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- You would find an application form. In the first section fill in your name, e-mail address, mobile number and the number of people. (It should be noted that in a single appointment, only 4 persons can be selected.)
- The next section requires you to fill in your state, district and locality. After that choose an enrollment center from the drop down menu.
- Chosen your enrollment center? Click on the check availability option to find out the suitable time.
- Move to the next section and fill in your convenient time and date for the appointment. (after you are done filling this, the available slots will be shown, in case the available slot is zero, you would have to reschedule)
- After you have finished filing in all the details, click on the “fix appointment” option.
- After you have clicked on the fix appointment option, a new page gets opened, showing all the details of your appointment. It shows your token number (which is very important).
NOTE: It is advisable that one should take a print out of this page, and adhere to the date and time mentioned. Having a prior Aadhar card online appointment makes the process quick; remember to fill in the application form once you reach the allotted center.
The Aadhar card appointment date is near and you have an important work that hinders you from going to the allotted center on the appointed date? Do not worry, you can always reschedule or cancel your appointment and you can do this online too. Rescheduling and cancelling the appointed date is as easy as booking one.
Steps to Reschedule or Cancel Aadhar Card online Appointment:
- To reschedule or cancel, click here.
- On the right side at the top, you would see an option to cancel or reschedule your appointment (written in green)
- Click on that option and a new page gets loaded.
- Enter your token id as mentioned in your enrollment slip, and your mobile number.
- Finally click on the cancel or reschedule option as per your wish. If you cancel, a dialogue box pops up to inform you that your appointment has been cancelled.
To know more about rescheduling your appointment, click here.
This is how one could get an Aadhar card online appointment, and reschedule or cancel if need be. Follow the above simple steps to get your Aadhar card appointment and make your application process hassle free.