Want to get Udyog Aadhar Online Registration done quickly? Here’s the easiest way to register yourself with the Ministry of MSME so that you can avail government incentives and associated benefits. With the Udyog Aadhar memorandum, the filling of EM I (Enterprise Memorandum) and EM II has become non compulsory. So now you can simply fill in the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum to get Udyog Aadhar Online Registration.
Below, is the entire process explained in a step-by-step manner.
Udyog Aadhar Online Registration
The process to get Udyog Aadhar Online Registration is easy as well as quick. Most of the running enterprises need to get Udyog Aadhar Number. It is not so mandatory for the upcoming enterprises to get udyog aadhar.
The previous process of registering the enterprise and small business was defined as “cumbersome” by the Kamath Committee. However, with Udyog Aadhar, you can now easily get Udyog Aadhar Online Registration without messy paperwork and typical government formalities.
Obtain Form to get Udyog Aadhar Online Registration:
- Step 1: Get the Udyog Aadhar Registration form online
First and foremost visit the official website of the Ministry of MSME to get your form. To visit the website and view the form click here.
- Step 2: Fill the simple one page from
This one page form is the replacement of the earlier tiresome process. The MSME Ministry has made it easier now because it will ensure more awareness of government policies among entrepreneurs. Therefore it will help in ease of doing business.
The form available on the website looks like this.
We have also explained the process of filling the form correctly, error-free just below. So please refer that as well.
- Step 3: Check the Details and Submit
The details once entered, cannot be changed further. Therefore you need to be vigilant while entering these details.
Correctly Filling the Form to get Udyog Aadhar Online Registration:
The form for Udyog Aadhar Online Registration requires to be filled carefully. Follow the given guidelines to fill the form details.
Aadhar Related Fields:
- Aadhar Number- This is the 12 digit aadhar card number of the owner of the enterprise.
- Name of Owner– This field requires the name of the enterprise owner. This name should be the same as the name in your aadhar card.
Click on the Validate button to validate your aadhar card number. Remember that in case of any discrepancy in the name, it will be considered invalid. So be vigilant.
Reset button will allow you to re-enter the details you filled already.
Social Category– Select your Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC).
Enterprise Related Fields:
- Name of Enterprise– Fill the name of your enterprise as known to the customers/public. You can have more than one enterprises and all of them can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhaar but with the same Aadhaar Number.
- Type of Organization-Select from the list the suitable type of the organisation for your enterprise.
- Postal Address-Fill in the complete postal address of the Enterprise in detail with State, District, Pin code, Mobile No and Email.
- Date of Commencement– The date on which the business started has to be filled..
- Previous Registration Details(if any)– If your enterprise, has a valid EM-I/II, mention it in this field.
- Bank Details– Provide your bank account number used for running the enterprise in the appropriate place.
- Major Activity-Choose the major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” done by the enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar.
- National Industry Classification Code (NIC Code) – You may choose multiple National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to include all your activities. For accessing the NIC code booklet click here.
- Person employed– The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by your enterprise is mentioned here.
- lnvestment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment– Compute the original investment in your enterprise and enter into this field.
- DIC – Get the details of the nearest District Industry Center and enter.
- Submit– Click on submit button because this will generate an acknowledgement number.
This is the process to get Udyog Aadhar Online Registration.
It is necessary for every enterprise owner to register to get udyog aadhar for ease of doing business and claims to government incentives.
In case of any further queries on Udyog Aadhar, Aadhar Card or Bhamashah Card, feel free to comment or explore our website.