The importance of Aadhar Card these days deems it a must-have document. If you have not received your Aadhar Card yet, get your E-Aadhar Card Online Download right now . Aadhar Card is practically needed in all official works nowadays. Additionally, the benefits one reaps on possession of an Aadhar are countless such as
- Direct Balance Transfer LPG
- Speedy Passport delivery and much more…
Click here to know the 6 most amazing benefits of Aadhar Card that you probably had no idea about.
If you have not yet applied for an Aadhar Card, you would surely want to do so once you’ve read the above-mentioned article. To know the complete process of how to get an Aadhar Card – Click Here.
If you already have checked your Aadhar Card status and know your UID/EID, you may straight away jump to the later part of this article – eAadhar Card Online Download in 7 Steps and 5 Minutes.
Steps To Get to the Process of E-Aadhar Card Online Download:
E-Aadhar Card Online Download is a simple process though it has some layers to it. E-Aadhar Card Online Download requires you to be sure of your Aadhar Card Status and possess your UID (Aadhar Number ) or EID (Enrollment Number).
Incase you do not have your UID or EID – Click Here to find it, now.
E-Aadhar Card Online Download in 7 Steps and 5 Minutes.
Electronic Aadhar Card or E-Aadhar can be downloaded in 5 minutes and using 7 simple steps. Follow these 7 steps and you will have your E-Aadhar on your device:
- Visit the official eAadhar UIDAI Web Portal or click here.
- In the ‘I have’ section choose ‘Aadhar Number’.
- Fill in your Aadhar Number in the first blank.
- Proceed and fill other required details like your Name, Pin code, mobile number.
- Next, enter the CAPTCHA in the space for it.
- Once done, Click on the ‘Get One Time Password’ option. You shall have received an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter that OTP in the next blank, Click ‘Validate and Download’.
Congratulations, you have downloaded your E-Aadhar. You can get your Aadhar Card printed on a PVC card to enhance its shelf life.
Finding your UID/EID Number:
you can also find your UID/EID online. These associated processes have also been discussed here.
Step 1 : Find Your UID/EID Online:
- Firstly, visit the official website or click here.
- Choose Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrollment Id (EID) in the ‘You want to receive your lost’ section.
- The next part (Step 1) requires you to fill in your personal details such as your full name, email or mobile number. (Please fill in your Email address OR mobile number which was submitted by you at the time of enrollment)
- Fill in the CAPTCHA (security code).
- Once you have done the above steps, click on ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will receive your One Time Password on the email address/mobile number you had provided in the blank while filling your personal details.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided for it (Step 2) and click ‘Verify OTP’ option.
- You will now receive a text on your number or an email on your mail Id that will have your UID or EID.
Now in case, you are not aware of your Aadhar Card Status, you can check it like the process mentioned below:
Check your Aadhar Card Status Online:
- You will be required to visit the UIDAI Resident Portal or Click Here
- Now click the Check Aadhar Status Button.
- Enter your EID and Enrollment Date / Time.
- Enter the CAPTCHA and click the “Check Status” option.
We hope to have been able to answer your queries successfully. For any further inquiries feel free to post a comment below and we shall be more than happy to reply and help out.
You can also reach out to our UIDAI Helpdesk (Click Here) for any other Aadhar Related inquiry.