Aadhar is a 12 digit unique identification number issued to the people residing in India. This project guided by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) on behalf of Government of India. The aadhar enrollment form can be obtained for free at any of the Aadhar enrollment centers or can be downloaded for free online.
It has become very important to have such an identification number while enrolling for subsidies, getting faster application approvals for bank accounts, LPG connections etc as it serves as proof of address as well as identity.
How to get Aadhar Enrollment Form:
Aadhar enrollment is made free and voluntary by the government of India. And the Aadhar enrollment forms are distributed free of cost at all the enrollment centers exclusively.
One can even download one such enrollment form online for free. After downloading all you need to do is take a photocopy of it and start filling the form after filling successfully submitting the form with supporting documents wait for the Aadhar card to arrive at your address.
To download the form online visit UIDAI website and under Downloads , click on the Download button titled ‘Aadhar ENROLLMENT / CORRECTION FORM’ in PDF format or Click here to download directly from our portal. This is valid at all the enrollment centers across India.
This form can be used for both pre-enrollment for enrollment purpose and post-enrollment for correction in details. If you are looking for Correction in details click here.
How to Fill in Aadhar Enrollment Form :
The Aadhar enrollment form typically consists of 11 steps where in the detailed information of an individual are to be inserted. Go through following points so that you can fill the form without any difficulty.
- Entire form should strictly be filled in capitals only.
- The fields marked 1 and 2 are to be filled only by those who belong to states where enrollment is done by National Population Registrar . And the others should leave it blank. Click here for more information.
- In the Field marked 3 applicant needs to enter his Full name and then continued by gender and date of birth details in 4 and 5. Here you need to specify either your DoB is verified or declared. Only in case you selected verified you need to add a supporting documents. Click here to check the required supporting documents.
- In the Field 6 you need to enter correct details of your present address and the details entered should perfectly match with the proof of address you are about to submit while enrolling. Do avoid any spelling mistakes or errors while filling this part of the form.
- Be careful while entering the mobile number which plays a vital role in future when you wish to check your application status or wish to change your address or any other details.
- Field 7 is meant for children below 5 years of age which asks about their parent/guardian/spouse etc.. and this is optional for adults.
- Field 8 asks for willingness of the applicant for sharing his data with agencies like Petroleum Ministry, Banks, Passport Offices etc. for quick process of their services. Ticking Yes is recommended in this section.
- Part 9 is purely optional which asks you to link an existing Bank Account with Aadhar . However, you can link it after the enrollment also. This to directly transfer any Government subsidies to the applicant.
- Part 10 asks you for your proof of identity and proof of address you are submitting at the time of enrollment for verification. Do find details regarding this on the back side of the form.
- In case of minors or non availability of PoA application can be made by Introduction from Head of Family and get the form duly signed by the HoF.
- At the end the applicant needs to sign the form approving that details given above are true and valid.
Once you are done with filling up the form you need to submit at your nearest enrollment center and wait for aadhar card to arrive at your address.
Do read this article here to know more on how to get Aadhar card.
Hope you found what you are looking for. Have a great day!!