Aadhar Card is increasingly becoming an extremely important Identity for all Indian citizens. The initiative was started by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) .The idea is to have one common identity for all Indians by collecting the biometric information of all Indians and storing it in a central database. One avails a lot of another benefit if one has an Aadhar Number, so if you want to know how to Get Aadhar Card No, read on!
One must keep in mind some very easy steps to Get Aadhar Card No. You must first apply or enroll for Aadhar which will be succeeded by Aadhar Status check and Aadhar Download.
How to Get Aadhar Card No.?
To Get Aadhar Card No. the first step that you have to do is enroll for Aadhar, followed by knowing the application status and finally the getting your Aadhar Number.
Let’s take it one step at a time.
STEP 1: ENROLL FOR AADHAR
To Enroll for Aadhar, you will have to fill in the enrollment form at your nearest enrollment center.
You cannot enroll for Aadhar Online because the enrollment process includes biometric tests which are conducted at the enrollment center. However, the enrollment procedure can be made a hassle free, smoothly managed event if you book an early appointment.
Pre-booking an Aadhar Appointment Online not only saves your time and energy but also allows you to get done with the process real quick. To Book an Online Aadhar Appointment:
- Firstly you would be required to visit the official site to book the online appointment – click here for that.
- Once on the page, you will be required to fill in your details on the E-form that you see.
- Fill in your name, e-mails address, mobile number and the number of people who will be going to the enrollment center for Aadhar Card Application. So if you alone would be going, you should fill in 1 in the number of people. In case you are going along with other people, you must specify that number.
- HOWEVER IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT FOR A SINGLE APPOINTMENT, ONLY 4 PERSONS CAN BE SELECTED AT MOST.
- Fill in your appointment details such as State, District, Area. Once you have filled in these details, click on the Check Availability option and pick a suitable time.
- Enter the security code and time and hit the ‘file appointment’ option.
- Now your appointment has been booked. Please follow the accurate date and time to be present at the enrollment center. Fill in the Aadhar Application form, get your Biometric tests done, documents checked, receive the enrollment slip (you must preserve this slip) and you would have successfully applied to Get Aadhar Card No.
Click here to know the required documents that you must carry along with you to the enrollment center to Get Aadhar Card No.
STEP 2: CHECK AADHAR APPLICATION STATUS
Once you have applied for your Aadhar Card, you can relax a bit because most of the work is done.
The next step would be to check your Aadhar Card Application Status. Though highly improbable, it can sometimes so happen that the data that was collected for your Aadhar might get lost or get destroyed while encryption. In such a case, your Aadhar shall not be generated unless you reapply.
You can check the status from here.
It is, therefore, essential that you keep track of your Aadhar Status. This can be done Online. Click here to know the detailed process.
STEP 3: Get your Aadhar Number
If while checking your Aadhar Status you see that your Aadhar number has been generated, you will know it is out for delivery.
Time to rejoice, because you have fully, and successfully completed the process of how to Get Aadhar Card No.
However, if you wish to have your Aadhar Card right away, you are in luck because your wish is to be granted. You can download your Aadhar Card Online – an electronic version of it.
Visit the eAadhar Card portal here, and fill the details to get your eAadhar Card downloaded.
Click here to know in detail – How to get an eAadhar and you will have your Aadhar Card right away.
We hope we have been able to serve your best interests and answer all your doubts. In the case of further queries, please feel free to leave a comment below.