Want to get Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number? You can easily do so. Such a process may only be possible if you already have received your Aadhar number.
If you had applied for an Aadhar card, received it but have lost it somehow or if you, in fact, have an Aadhar card, but you need a digital copy of it, read on. The official UIDAI web portal provides a facility to download your Aadhar Card online which is also called E-Aadhar.
Kindly Note: To get Aadhar Card Download by Aadhar Number, you need to have had applied for an Aadhar Card as well as received your Aadhar number/UID via SMS. If you have just applied for your Aadhar Card, chances are that you have not yet received your Aadhar Number, in that case, you can download your Aadhar Card with your Enrollment ID.
Aadhar Card Download With Aadhar Number:
It is very easy to get Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number. You can skip to Part II below to get your Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number.
Just in case you have lost your Aadhar Number or for some reason do not know it, then read the Part I below to get your Aadhar Number first.
Part I: 5 Easy steps to find your Aadhar Number:
- Visit the official website or click here.
- You will have to choose Aadhar Number (UID) in the ‘You want to receive your lost’ section.
- The next part requires you to fill in your personal details such as your full name, email or mobile number. (Please fill in your Email address OR mobile number which was submitted by you at the time of enrollment)
- Fill in the CAPTCHA (security code).
- Once you have done the above steps, click on ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will receive your One Time Password on the email address/mobile number you had provided in the blank while filling your personal details.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided for it (Step 2) and click ‘Verify OTP’ option.
- You will now receive an SMS on your number or an email on your mail Id that will have your UID.
Part II: 2 Minutes to Get Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number:
Once you have your Aadhar Number, you are just 2 minutes away from getting your Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number. Follow these steps :
- Firstly you must visit the official UIDAI Web Portal or click here.
- In the ‘I have’ section choose Aadhar number.
- Fill in your Aadhar Number in the first blank. Proceed and keep filling other required details like your Name, Pin code, CAPTCHA, mobile number.
- Once done, Click on the ‘Get One Time Password’ option.
- You shall receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter that OTP in the next blank, Click ‘Validate and Download’.
You have now successfully downloaded a digital copy of your Aadhar Card. You can print it if you wish to. It is advisable that you print it on a photo paper, which increases the shelf life of your E-Aadhar.
We hope to have satisfactorily answered your questions and doubts regarding Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number.
In the case of any further queries feel free to post a comment below. We will be more than happy to help. You may also refer to our UIDAI helpdesk or Click here.