Probably you are a working person! And probably you are doing this on a weekend, which explains why you are looking at this 5 minute and easiest process to find your UID Aadhar Status. So cheer up, you are looking at the right place. We have it all sorted out for you. Read this article, get the job done in 5 minutes and go enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Find out your UID Aadhar Status:
The easiest way to check your UID Aadhar Status is to do it online via the facility available to do so on the UIDAI resident portal.
You can follow these steps and check your UID Aadhar Status:
- Log into the official website or click here.
- choose the option ‘Check Aadhar Status’
- Enter your Enrollment ID, Enrollment date and time.
- Note: You will find your Enrollment ID, date and time on the acknowledgment slip that was given to you at the time of enrollment. If you have lost your acknowledgment slip, you can conduct an online search to find your Enrollment ID. The process for that has been discussed in the next section.
- Enter the CAPTCHA or the security code in the space provided for it.
Once, you have filled in the above details you will be required to submit it and your UID Aadhar Status shall be displayed.
Lost your EID? Find it out online now:
You must have taken note of the fact that in order for you to check your Aadhar Status online, you need to enter your EID (Enrollment Roll). Your enrollment Id or EID can be found on the Enrollment slip that was given to you after your Aadhar Card Enrollment. Anyways, if you have lost it, you can search your EID online. Follow the steps given below to retrieve your EID:
- Visit the official website or click here.
- You will have to choose Enrollment Number (EID) in the ‘You want to receive your lost‘ section.
- The next part Fill in your personal details such as your full name, email or mobile number.
- (Please fill in your Email address OR mobile number which was submitted by you at the time of enrollment)
- Fill in the CAPTCHA (security code).
- Once you have done the above steps, click on ‘Get OTP‘ option.
- You will receive your One Time Password on the email address/mobile number you had provided in the blank while filling your personal details.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided for it and click ‘Verify OTP‘ option.
- You will now receive a text on your number or an email on your mail Id that will have your EID.
Now that you have successfully retrieved your Enrollment ID, use it to Check your UID Aadhar Status.
We hope that we have been able to address all your doubts regarding UID Aadhar Status. In the case of any further query please feel free to post a comment below and we shall be more than happy to help.