The launch of “Aadhar”, the unique identification project of UIDAI, and its success in achieving more than 100 crore aadhar card holders is one of the major steps taken by the Government towards “Digital India” project. Every success road has a few minor potholes as well. As the number of Aadhar card holders keep increasing, so does complaints and issues with respect to Aadhar card. Among these, residents filing Aadhar card not received complaint seems to top the chart.
In case you have been experiencing delay in receiving your Aadhar card, please read below. This article is here to give you a clear cut idea of how to file a aadhar card not received complaint.
How to file Aadhar card not received complaint:
Under the unfortunate circumstance of not having received your Aadhar card, you generally tend to panic and become anxious about running from pillar to post to get your problem resolved. The UIDAI Grievance Centre has provided some options for residents to file an aadhar card not received complaint.
The UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre which acts a single Point of Contact to cater to the issues and queries of residents. The residents can file their Aaadhar card complaints through the following channels:
Offline options for filing an Aadhar Card not received complaint:
- Voice (Toll-free helpline number) – 1800-300-1947
- Email – email@example.com
Online option filing an Aadhar Card not received complaint:
Residents can file an Aadhar card not received complaint through the UIDAI Resident Portal. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Logon to UIDAI Resident Portal and visit the Grievances section here.
- Once there, enter your Enrolment ID. This is mandatory for any Aadhar related complaint
- Enter your full name as provided at the time of registration
- Enter your registered email ID and mobile number
- Fill in your pin code
- Select your locality i.e. village/town/city from the list of available options
- Select the “main category” for your complaint. In this case, you can choose “Aadhar Generation / Delivery of Letter”
- Select the sub category of your complaint from the drop down list.
- Type in the security code as appearing in the image in the space provided.
- In case you wish to make any remarks, enter the same in the available space adhering to the character limit.
- Click “Submit” button.
Your Aadhar card not received complaint will now be registered with the UIDAI Grievance Centre and will be attended to at the earliest.
To know more about how to check the status of your Aadhar card complaint, please click here.
We hope this article was helpful. Explore the website for many such useful resources, or leave your queries in the comments below. We are happy to help you.