Want to get Aadhar Card Online Appointment without wasting your energy and time in the queue?
Then you must read this article because we are going to tell you how you can get Aadhar Card Online Appointment without any hustle and bustle.
How to get Aadhar Card Online Appointment in the Fastest Possible way?
Many people hesitate to apply for Aadhar Card as it takes so much time for processing, from application registration to biometric tests. The entire process for the application and registration for Aadhar card is not online, the biometric tests would be conducted at an allotted center, where your physical presence is required. So there is a common assumption that it will all take a ‘loooooong queue’ to stand and lot of time being wasted.
However getting a prior Online Appointment for Aadhar Card can make the process much hassle-free and quick for you. It is not compulsory to get an appointment but it is just advisable for a quick and smooth process.
You haven’t enrolled for Aadhar Card then you should as it’s simple and easy.
Click here to see how you can apply for Aadhar Card online in some simple steps.
The entire process for Aadhar card application has been simplified as much as possible. No longer the application and biometric tests require you to queue up for hours. Just an Aadhar card Online Appointment will get you done in no time at all. Now if you are wondering as to how would you get an Aadhar Card Online Appointment, don’t worry and just follow the mentioned steps below.
Steps to get Online Appointment for Aadhar Card
- First Visit the Official Page i.e. appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- On visiting the page you will find an application form. Now fill application by entering your name, e-mail address, mobile number and the number of people etc. (Note: In a single appointment, only 4 persons can be selected.)
- You also need to choose an enrolment center from the drop down menu. Click on the check availability option to find out the suitable time.
- After choosing Enrollment centre, fill convenient time and date for the Aadhar Card Online Appointment.
- After you are done with filling the form, available slots will be shown, in case the available slot is zero, you would have to reschedule
- Now submit your application by clicking on the “fix appointment” option.
- On hitting the fix appointment option, a new page will open up showing all the details of your Aadhar Card Online Appointment. It shows your token number (which is very important).
Remember to take a print out of this page, and adhere to the date and time mentioned. Having a prior Online Appointment for Aadhar Card makes the process quick.
In case you got some important work to do on the day of Aadhar Card Online Appointment then don’t panic you can always reschedule or cancel your appointment and the best part is you can do it via online. Rescheduling and cancelling the appointed date is as easy as booking one.
Click here to see how to cancel and Reschedule Online Appointment for Aadhar Card
So that’s it, this is how you can get an Aadhar Card Online Appointment. Just follow the above simple steps to get your Aadhar Card Online Appointment and make your application process hassle free.
In case, you have something to share or have some doubts regarding the process of Aadhar Card Online Appointment then feel free to comment below.
We are happy to help you.