Gone are the days waiting in huge lines for our turn to visit the officer and ask for information. Now get any thing related to UID Card Online, sitting in you home. With the advent of Internet, it is now possible to apply for a UID Card Online, Linking UID Card to bank accounts and Voter ID Card etc., Making corrections to UID Card Online, and UID Card Download Online. All that we want is an Internet Connection and Know how to avail these online services. This article is as Step-by-step guide or easiest way for UID Card Download. But if you did not apply for a UID card Online yet, Do it now as possessing UID is your right!
Click here to know How to Apply UID Card Online
Easiest way for UID Card Download
At times one may loose his/ her UID Card, or it might have spoiled by getting wet or teared and wish to get a new one. Getting a digital version of UID card is now possible by following some simple steps online. The UID card Download will now be considered equivalent to the Original one which reached us via post and hence one need not take pain to visit the UID card centers to get a new UID card. So if you are among those who are searching for easiest process for UID Card Download, this article is for you.
Steps for UID Card Download:
A simple 4 Steps is all you need to get your UID Download:
Step – 1
- To get the UID Card download, you must make it sure that you have your enrollment number or the UID number with you. The enrollment number is the number that is printed on your UID card,
- In case you do not have your enrollment number with you then you should search the enrollment/ UID number from the Unique Identification Authority of India’s website.
Click here to go to UIDAI’s website
Click here to read how to Know your UID Number Online
- Once you know your UID Number/ Enrollment Number, keep it safe with you.
Step – 2
- Open the UIDAI’s website by clicking here.
- Click on Aapka Aadhar link from top of the right Sidebar menu as shown in the below image.
- A new page will be opened. Locate the “Aadhar Services” option in an orange colored box and click on it. Anothe page will be opened.
Or click on this link directly to go to the page.
Step – 3
- Click on the GET E-Aadhar Option in the III column.
- Another website will be opened through which you can initiate the process.
Or directly click here.
Step – 4
- As soon as the page loads, a digital form will open up in front of you.
- Fill up the form with complete details such as your UID umber / Enrollment number, Full Name, Mobile Number etc., Click on “Get one time password”.
- The one-time password will be sent to your Mobile Number that you have entered.
- Click on Confirm in the pop-up that appears.
- In case if you don’t want the password to be sent to your Mobile Number, you may click on Cancel and it will be sent to your Email Address.
- Once you have your password wit you either in your mobile number of Email Address, enter it against the column “Enter OTP”.
- Click on Validate & Download
- Your UID card will be in front of you. Now you can get your UID Card Download and get it print neatly.
Thus by following the above steps carefully, you get your UID Card Download easily and can use it just as the original one that was lost or spoiled.