Online Aadhar card registration is one of the most productive and innovative initiative launched by UIDAI on behalf of Government of India to make the Aadhar application procedure much easier.
Aadhar Card has become a necessity for each and every citizen of India.The online registration process has seen more number of applicants than the initial offline process.
How to apply Aadhar Card Online:
- However there is no such a provision of online aadhar card registration but we can only register or book an appointment for the aadhar card registration online.
- For more information regarding the registration procedure click here .
- There also exists an Offline procedure that helps for those who are far from accessing the internet.
- For offline process the applicant needs to visit nearest Aadhar registration center.you have to submit all th erequired documents and undergo bio-metric tests. Your Aadhar will be posted to the address you specify. Click here to know about required documents.
Online Aadhar Card Registration :
However there is no facility to directly apply for online Aadhar card registration for now we can only book an appointment for Aadhar card enrollment through the online portal launched by UIDAI.
This process of online Aadhar card registration is very much helpful to the applicants as it reduces there time and efforts of getting an appointment.This not only ensures the appointment to the applicants but also sets some separate timings to the applicant based on the number of applicants applied on that particular day.
Follow the steps given for an online appointment:
- First of all visit UIDAI website Click here .
- Fill in all the details that are asked for like :- Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Number of family members.
- Select your Enrollment center.
- Then select your desired date and Time of Appointment.
- Submit the form.
That’s it, while going to the enrollment center don’t forget to take the printout of the form which says your appointment is fixed.
Important things for Aadhar Card Registration:
While visiting a enrollment center
- Go with the required supporting documents to the enrollment center. Click here
- At the enrollment center, you will have to provide proofs of identity as well as address for your application verification.
- To prove ones identity he/she should provide any one of the 18 supporting documents listed in the website of UIDAI.
- To prove ones identity he/she should provide any one of the 33 supporting documents listed in the website of UIDAI.
- At the Aadhar enrollment center the officials will take your photograph, finger prints and iris scan.
- Since these scans are unique for everyone, they are mandatory for UDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India).
- Once the process is over, you have the possibility to view the details given by you once again in order to make sure that they are correct.
- You will be given a Enrollment ID at the end which enables you to track the application status online.
Click here to know more about Aadhar status check.
Once the application process completes your application will undergo multiple verification and once approved will be sent to the specified address by Post.
You can expect your Aadhar card in 2-3 months.