Aadhar Card is often celebrated for its ease of application, status check of Aadhar Card application, a clearly laid out process to update Aadhar as well as an easy way for e-Aadhar Card Download.
5 Quick Steps on How to Download your eAadhar Card:
- Visit the eAadhar.UIDAI.gov.in Portal by UIDAI – Click here to access it and Read the “Know Before Download” Section to the Top Left
- Select the Option basis what you have – Aadhar Number or Enrolment ID
- Fill in your Full Name, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Captcha (Text Verification) and Get OTP
- Enter the OTP you thus receive on your Mobile and Click Validate and Download – Open using your Pin Code as password.
- In case of errors refer to the Bottom Left Yellow box, which will be seen on the screen.
It is becoming more and more important with each passing year, as the number of various Government services available over the internet have increased exponentially – from filing income tax returns to applying for other important identity cards like the Voter ID Card, almost all of such important procedures now can be done using the power of the Internet. In such an era, an identity card like the ‘Aadhar’ is a sure blessing for the citizens of India. One of the key features of Aadhar Card is the fact that its original copy can be downloaded as e-Aadhar Card and stored electronically. This is what E-Aadhar Card is all about.
We bring to you this informative guide wherein we will explain in detail accurate steps for e-Aadhar Card download.
eAadhar Card Download Guide
5 Steps for eAadhar Card Download:
eAadhaar.Uidai.Gov.in is the Website your need to visit to get your eAadhar Card. This is what you will see once you land on the website:
Once you are on the site, follow these 5 Steps to get your e-Aadhar Card Download:
Read the Pre-Download Instructions as shown in the image above
Select Option you would want to enter – Either Enrolment ID (EID) or the Aadhar Number (UID)
Fill in the Form based the fields namely – EID or UID, Full name, Your Pin Code, Catpcha from the image, Registered Mobile Number and Click Get OTP
You will get the OTP on your registered mobile number. Simply Enter this number in the OTP column and click Validate & Download
In case of any errors or problems, read the After Download Instructions shown to the left of your page.
Once you’ve check marked the above requirements for E-Aadhar Card download, you can proceed with the further steps.
Things to Remember After E-Aadhar Card is Downloaded:
Here are a few important instructions that you need to keep in mind after you are done with E-Aadhar Card download:
- In case there is a ‘Validity Unknown’ icon on your eAadhar Card, it may be the case that you have not yet got your E-Signature Validated. Follow the following instructions that would help you get rid of this error.
- Remember that after you download your E-Aadhar Card, it would be a password protected PDF file. But, you need not worry, as the password is right there in your mind :) Just enter the PinCode of your residence area, as the password for your E-Aadhar PDF file. This would allow you to access one of the most crucial and technologically advanced identity card, the e-Aadhar.
We hope we were able to help you in your E- Aadhar Card download. If you have any queries about it, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
*If you do not know your Aadhar Enrolment ID, refer our guide on how to find UID or EID of an Aadhar Card by name over here.