In one of our previous articles, we enlisted the complete and easy steps for downloading your E-Aadhar. Now, having instructed all our readers about the benefits of an Online Aadhar, it is no surprise that the Government is in so much favour of promoting it as the next big Identity Card for the Indian Citizens. Applying for this ID is not difficult, you just have to make sure that all the required documents are kept handy, and also that you follow the steps mentioned on our blog. Also, in today’s online age, it is really advisable that you make the most of this Universal Identity Card by downloading the E-Aadhar Card. Please remember, your E-Aadhar is only valid if your Aadhar Card has been approved. Not sure about it? Well, this article would help you know the Status of Aadhar Card approval.
Details Needed to Check Status of Aadhar Card
When you head to e-Aadhar download website, the very first instruction is that your Aadhar Card must be approved in order to render the online ID valid. Hence, here is how you can check the status of Aadhar Card. You would need the 14-digit enrolment ID, date and time of application, in order to ensure that you are able to check the status. Not sure of the EID? Don’t worry, here are the quick steps to find it:
- Refer to the Acknowledgment slip provided to you at the time of Aadhar Card enrolment.
- The Enrolment ID, Date and Time of application are mentioned on this acknowledgement slip, and these are the only details you need to check the status of your Aadhar Card approval.
- Here is a graphic of the actual acknowledgement, and where you could find the above-mentioned details (highlighted in red)
With this graphic, you should not have any trouble in finding the details required to check the status of your Aadhar Card approval. However, if you still have any trouble, you can refer our guide on: How to Find UID or EID for Aadhar Card by Name.
How to Check the Status of Aadhar Card Approval
Once you have all the mentioned details, you can check the Status of Aadhar Card approval by following the proceeding steps:
- Visit the link- https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
- On the landing page, you would need to enter the 14 Digit Enrolment ID and the 14 Digit date and time of Aadhar Card application
- Together, these 28-digits would form your Temporary Enrolment ID
- Enter these numbers and then, you would be required to enter the security code (from the image given of the page for checking the status of Aadhar Card).
- Once you have a rechecked the entered details, just click on the button that reads, ‘Check Status’.
You would then finally be able to check the status of Aadhar Card approval. If it is approved, you can move over to out E-Aadhar Card download guide. However, in case your card is not approved, you must make the desired changes in your application. For further help, you can approach your area’s Aadhar Card registration officer, who’d certainly help you sort out the situation.