Let’s accept this – Owing to our hectic and stressful life, you quite often tend to forget many things in our lives. What if you have lost your Aadhaar enrolment slip, have forgotten your Aadhaar Enrolment Number and you want to check your Aadhaar status? So, how will you check your Aadhaar status without enrolment number? UIDAI has got many queries on this issue and they have developed a process where one can check Aadhaar status without enrolment number. Here are the details of the same.
To Check your Aadhar Card Status by Enrolment No. – Click Here. In case you do not have your Aadhar Card Enrolment No., then follow the procedure below.
How to Find Aadhar Enrolment Number and Check Aadhaar Status:
To check Aadhaar status you need to have your enrolment number. So, if you have lost your enrolment slip and do not remember your Aadhar Enrolment number, here is a simple process to find your enrolment number by name:
- Firstly, go the official website of UIDAI. Click on “Aadhaar Services” button
- Then, click “FIND UID/EID”. You can also access the “Find UID / EID” page directly by visiting this link.
- Select option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, which you want to receive and have lost. Since you want to get your Aadhaar Enrolment Number, you should ideally select Enrolment No (EID).
- Now enter your Full Name, email or mobile number and also enter the security code given on the page.
- Then click the “Get OTP” option. You will then receive your OTP on your mobile.
- If you no longer have an access to the mobile number you wrote in the Aadhar Application Form, refer this guide on how to change the mobile number associated with your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the OTP once you receive it on your mobile to verify the OTP.
You will get a message of your Enrolment Number OR Aadhar Number on your mobile number.
Now, follow the procedure below to Check your Aadhaar Status:
- Visit the official UIDAI Resident portal website.
- Now go the “Check Aadhaar Status”
- Again fill up the required details i.e. your Enrolment ID and the security code (also known as capatcha).
- At last click on the ‘Check Status’ option
- After some minutes you will receive your Aadhaar card status on your registered mobile number.
For more details on checking Aadhar Card status, you can refer our authentic and verified guides over here.
This is how you can check your Aadhaar Status without enrolment number. If your Aadhaar card is ready and they have sent it through India post and you haven’t received till today please go to your nearest post office and enquiry and if they mention that they haven’t received your Aadhaar Card, call UIDAI Aadhar Card toll-free number or send them an email. You can find the details of their too-free number as well as email address over here – Aadhar Card / UIDAI Contact page