Aadhaar card is one of the most successful scheme where in each and every citizen of India is given a 12 digit unique identification number by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of Government of India . The first and far most important and basic step is to apply for an Aadhaar card . Here in this article we educate you on how and where to perform adhar card form download . In addition to that we also discuss how to submit , required documents and etc.. Adhar card form is free to download and can be obtained physically at any of the Aadhaar enrollment centers this form can be filled in Hindi or English.
Adhar Card Form Download :
Adhar card form can be obtained for free of cost at any of the Government authorized Aadhar enrollment centers located near you .
You can find them one such center by entering your region details here .
Once you enter one such center ask for a form which says ‘Aadhar ENROLLMENT / CORRECTION FORM’ , fill this form and attach required documents and submit.
Click here to know more on adhar card form download , fill and submit.
You can even get a soft copy of the same form downloaded at your convenience by visiting UIDAI website-> Downloads section and here search for aadhar form . Otherwise click here to directly download a PDF version. Get a print out of the form, then fill and submit.
Things to do post Adhar Card Form Download :
Once you are done with adhar card form download all you need to do is fill the form and submit. This process is similar allover the country and is very simple compared to other application processes. The form you have downloaded should look similar to the one that is shown below:
- Each and every field should compulsorily be filled in CAPITALS.
- The Fields 1 and 2 must be filled by those who belong to states where enrollment is done by National Population Registrar(NPR) . And the others should leave it blank. Click here to check states under NPR.
- In the Field 3 applicant needs to enter his Full name and then continued bygender and date of birth details in 4 and 5. Here you need to specify either your DoB is verified or declared. Only in case you selected verified you need to add a supporting documents. Click here to check the required supporting documents.
- In Field 6 you need to enter details of your current address and the details entered should perfectly match with the proof of address you are willing to submit while during enrollment. Avoid any spelling mistakes while filling this part.
- While entering the mobile number be careful as it plays a vital role in future whenever you want to check for your application status or want to change your address of communication you need to provide this.
- Field 7 is only for children below 5 years which asks information regarding their parent/guardian/spouse etc.. and this is optional for adults.
- Field 8 ensures the applicant’s willingness on sharing his data with agencies like Petroleum Ministry, Banks, Passport Offices etc. so that subsidies by government will be received faster. Mark Yes in this section.
- Field 9 is purely optional where you will be asked to link Bank Account with Aadhar if any . However, you can do thus even after the enrollment . This is just for direct transfer of Government subsidies to the applicant.
- In Field 10 you have to name both the proof of address and identity that you are going to submit at the time of enrollment for verification. Do find details regarding this on the back side of the form.
- In case of minors or non availability of address proof application can be made by Introduction from Head of Family and get the form duly signed by the Head of Family .
- In the end the applicant should sign the form approving that details given above are true and valid.
Where to Submit Adhar Card Form:
- Once you are done filling visit your nearest enrollment center and submit this form along with photocopies of your address and identify proofs.
- Officers at the enrollment center will verify your details, original proofs of address and identity and conduct biometric scan (finger scan, iris scan, & Photographs).
- Applicants can make changes if required within 96 hours of submission of your adhar card application after that you will not have any provision to do so.
- Once Aadhaar card is issued, a printed card will be posted to your address mentioned within 3-4 weeks.
- Recently UIDAI has introduced online Aadhaar card download through which you can get a soft copy of your Aadhaar card downloaded for free any where and any time.
You can now track the status of your application online Click here .
Click here to read more on Online Aadhaar card download.
Hope you found what you are searching for!!have a great day!!!