UIDAI is an apex body established by Government of India for issuing Aadhar Card to each and every citizen of India. For this UIDAI launched a facility for Aadhar Card Online Appointment booking to those who haven’t Registered or Enrolled for Aadhar Card till now. In the past two years it took days and weeks of valuable time to complete enrolment process at the Aadhar Enrolment Centre but this online Aadhar Card Appointment booking has made the process very much easier as it takes very few minutes to fix, re-schedule or cancel an appointment. Here in this article we bring to you the detailed procedure on how to book an appointment and also how to re-schedule or cancel an appointment.
Booking Aadhar Card Online Appointment:
Booking Aadhar Card Online Appointment for enrolment has been started on a trial basis at selected enrolment centres and is available to the people belonging to states mentioned below :
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttarpradesh and
With an appointment a maximum of 4 persons can enrol for Aadhar Card, while booking one needs to choose the number of persons as per the count of family members/ or group of persons who would like to enrol for Aadhar Card.
Procedure for Booking Aadhar Card Appointment:
To book an appointment you need to visit appointments page of UIDAI website. Click here to start booking your appointment. Once you click the above link you should see a webpage as shown below:
This form asks you for the following details:
- Mobile No.
- No of Persons (Maximum of 4 persons allowed)
Now Select the Enrolment Centre which you are comfortable with by entering your
- District and
- Locality details
- Click on check availability for list of vacant slots.
Click Here to Find your Aadhar Card Enrolment Centre
- In this step you will have to select Date and Time for appointment, select a date you are convenient with from the calendar given in here.
- After selecting date you will have to select appointment time that suites you best for that day. When you select an option in the list it will show the available vacancies for that day at that respective enrolment centre.
- If the number shown is zero check for next time interval or change the date and try again.
- Enter verification code a click ‘Fix appointment‘ you will get an ID or Token number which should be shown at the enrolment centre on the day of your appointment.
The fields marked ‘*’ are mandatory.
Quick Recap of the Steps to Book Aadhar Card Online Appointment:
- When you fill your details and choose the enrolment centre the page will ask you to opt for date and time of appointment, this will show you available slots on selected date and time.
- If you find available slots zero you have to check for the next time slot in same day/ next day based on your own convenience.
- Once you are done with time slot just click on the fix appointment this will navigate to the webpage where you find the token number, and this will be used for the future reference.
Along with booking an online appointment for Aadhar Enrolment, the UIDAI has also provided a unique facility to re-schedule or cancel the appointment booked earlier.
If you have you booked an appointment and unable to visit enrolment centre don’t worry as Enrolment Reschedule/ Cancel is also available.
Using token number and registered mobile number you can reschedule or cancel the appointment.
To Re-schedule/ Cancel your Aadhar Card Online Appointment:
Click here for appointment Re-schedule/ Cancel page.
The page should look like this:
Now, enter your Token Id and Mobile Number
- If you want to Re-Schedule Click on Re-Schedule
- If you want to Cancel Appointment Click on Cancel Aadhar Card Appointment.
While visiting the enrolment centre:
- Make sure you carry all the supporting documents with you to the enrolment centre.
Click here to know the list of required documents.
- At the enrolment centre, you will have to provide proofs of identity as well as address for your application verification.
- To prove ones identity he/she should provide any one of the 18 supporting documents listed in the website of UIDAI.
- As proof of address he/she should provide any one of the 33 supporting documents listed in the website of UIDAI.
- At the Aadhar enrollment center the officials will take your photograph, finger prints and iris scan.
- Once the process is over, you have the possibility to view the details given by you once again in order to make sure that they are correct.
- You will be given a Enrolment ID at the end which enables you to track the application status on-line.
Hope this information helps you. Keep reading for more updates on Aadhar.
Thank you!! Have a nice day!!!