Bhamashah Seeding is part of Bhamashah Yojana of Rajasthan chief minister, Vasundhara Radhe, introduced a scheme known as Bhamashah Yojana in 2008. It is named after a general present during Maharana Pratap’s rule. The main aim of the scheme is to introduce transparency in delivery of benefits provided under welfare schemes and to empower women by encouraging money allocations in their account.
Bhamashah Seeding – Objectives of Bhamashah Yojana:
Bhamashah Yojana 2008, as a scheme had various benefits and objectives aligned to it:
- The scheme focuses to benefit women and finally empower them through this scheme.
- Bring about cash as well as non cash benefits to all residents of the state.
- Use biometric secured process.
- Provide multi-purpose identity card.
Minor changes were made in 2014 Yojana including individual beneficiary schemes as well in this platform. The key goal of the Bhamashah Yojana is to create a society by making women empowered, independent and capable.
What is Bhamashah Yojana All About:
- Inner power-For turning hopes into reality
- Work power-To develop skills and realise aspirations of people
- Power of Unity-Fulfill the dreams of people by strengthening society
- Complete Power-Empower,create and strengthen
The Procedure to Bhamashah Seeding:
Bhamashah seeding is part of Bhamashah Yojana and to be part of it, you have to follow certain process. The procedure to be followed are-
- Visit Bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in. Once there click the Close User group
2. After that a page will be opened where two links will be present. You have to click on Seeding application
3. Fill your e-Mitra user Id and password. E-Mitra provides a platform for citizens to entail services pertaining to different departments all in one roof in an efficient,integrated,convenient and friendly manner using IT.The citizens can avail the services through e-mitra Kiosk or via Internet.
4. After logging, a window appears showing an icon Departmental seeding . On clicking the icon, a Department seeding window appears asking for member’s credentials like name, age, Pension no., Bhamashah id etc.
5. After that click on Search button so that data can be provided to you.
6. Fill your Aadhar card no. of the person you have selected with Yes or No according to NFSA(National Food Security Act)
7. Click on Submit button and Save it.
Well, that’s it. That is how you can complete your Bhamshah Yoajana Seeding online.
For more information with regards to Bhamashah Yojana and Aadhar Card, feel free to explore the site.