Aadhar related processes may seem mind boggling at times, there are so many! Some app developers have therefore developed certain apps that promise to help you manage your Aadhar Related issues with ease. However, such apps might not be the most secure when it comes to safeguarding your personal information. It is therefore recommended that you do not rely on such apps. We are here to help you and in this article, we bring to you the most Authentic way to do Aadhar Card Enrollment Status Check online.
How to Get Aadhar Card Enrollment Status Check:
Aadhar Card Enrollment Status is nothing but the status of your Aadhar Card after you have applied for one. If you keep checking your Aadhar Card Enrollment Status you will know when your Aadhar number gets generated and when it is out for delivery! Here is the most simple and authentic way to conduct Aadhar Card Enrollment Status Check:
- Log into the official website or click here.
- Choose the option ‘Check Aadhar Status’.
- Enter your Enrollment ID, Enrollment date and time.
- Note: You will find your Enrollment ID, date and time on the acknowledgment slip that was given to you at the time of enrollment. If you have lost your acknowledgment slip, you can conduct an online search to find your Enrollment ID. The process for that has been discussed in the next section.
- Enter the CAPTCHA or the security code in the space provided for it.
Once, you have filled in the above details you will be required to submit it and your Aadhar Card Enrollment Status shall be displayed.
Lost Your Enrollment ID? Find it out now:
So you were trying to check your Aadhar Card Status but were unable to do so because you forgot/lost your EID? Cheer up, cause UIDAI web portal can be your savior. You need to follow a simple online process and you shall receive your Enrollment Id on your mobile phone or E-mail. Given below is the process:
- Visit the official website or click here.
- You will have to choose Enrollment Number (EID) in the ‘You want to receive your lost‘ section.
- The next part (Step 1) requires you to fill in your personal details such as your full name, email or mobile number. (Please fill in your Email address OR mobile number which was submitted by you at the time of enrollment)
- Fill in the CAPTCHA (security code).
- Once you have done the above steps, click on ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will receive your One Time Password on the email address/mobile number you had provided in the blank while filling your personal details.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided for it (Step 2) and click ‘Verify OTP‘ option.
- You will now receive a text on your number or an email on your mail Id that will have your EID.
Congratulations, you would have now received your EID and you can now proceed to conduct your Aadhar Card Enrollment Status check.
We hope we have been able to answer your queries successfully. In the case of further problems, feel free to leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help.