There are various empanelled agencies for Aadhar Seeding. AP Aadhar Seeding is mainly carried out by ‘MEESEVA’ and/or ‘TGASP’. Let us have a look at how you can get your AP Aadhar Seeding done on MEESEVA.
What is Aadhar seeding?
It simply means to link your Aadhar number with other official documents to prevent fraudulent practices.
Seeding process differs across the country; here we discuss AP Aadhar seeding. Aadhar seeding is useful as it helps to prevent many fraud activities, for example if one were to link their voter Id Card to the Aadhar card, only a single voter Id could be linked to a single Aadhar number, hence preventing fraud voter Ids.
To check the Empanelled Agencies click here
Seed your Aadhar Card in Andhra Pradesh – Simple steps for AP Aadhar Seeding:
Visit the official page of Meeseva web portal – Over here
Enter your Aadhar or UID number to Validate and Proceed as per the process given below:
- Select seed your aadhar.
- In the search criteria there is an option to search by district or pincode. Select pincode.
Enter the area pincode correctly. Click on the get details option.
- To make your search more refined, enter your name in the customer name field and click get details. select your name from the the list (as shown in the picture above) and click continue.
- After clicking continue you would be redirected to the previous page where you can see that your Unique Identification Number or UID has been automatically updated.
- Select your district and click on the get details option.
- Among the options, select the ones that you want to seed. After choosing the option, you would be required to fill in the details in the spaces provided for the same (ration card number for civil supplies, pension Id for pension, job card number for MGNREGS or agency type for LPG) and click the get details.
- Once you click on the get details option, a different page gets loaded, click on the seed option and you are done. AP aadhar seeding process is almost done.
- In the next step you would be asked to upload the necessary documents and make a payment of rupees 25 only.
- You are almost done with the process of AP aadhar seeding and next you would receive a message acknowledging the same, like aadhar seeding done.
Why Should You Seed Your Aadhar Card?
Aadhar seeding is a service by the UIDAI which helps to seed a person’s aadhar details (biometric record) to various other government services like civil services, pension, rural employment and so on. Aadhar card is not mandatory, but having an aadhar card can be beneficial, if you seed its details with other government services as mentioned above, all the services and the related processes become hassle-free.
Also see the other benefits of Aadhar Card – Click here.