Adhar Card Chek is a process quite essential. If you have applied for your Adhar Card and are awaiting its delivery, you may want to chek its status. Adhar Card chek lets you know whether your Adhar card has been generated and is out for delivery or not. It may so happen sometimes that the scrutiny process for your Adhar is not yet completed. In such a case it is no use being anxious, you can easily conduct an Adhar Card chek online and see if your Adhar has been generated!
Don’t know how to do Adhar Card Check Online? No problem, read the next part and you shall be an expert !
How To Conduct Adhar Card Chek Online?
To check your Aadhar Card status online you have to follow an extremely simple process which includes :
- Logging into the official Adhar Card Chek website or clicking here.
- Choosing the option ‘Check Aadhaar Status’
- Entering your Enrollment ID, Enrollment date and time.
- Note: You will find your Enrollment ID , date and time on the acknowledgment slip that was given to you at the time of enrollment. If you have lost your acknowledgment slip, you can conduct an online search to find your Enrollment ID. The process for the same has been discussed in the next section
- Entering the CAPTCHA or the security code in the space provided for it.
Once done, submit these and your Adhar Status shall be generated. given below are the screenshots of the procedure to help you understand the process better. Take a look.
How to Find Your Lost EID Online?
In case you have lost your acknowledgment slip (Enrollment ID, Enrollment time, and date) , you will not be able to conduct your Adhar Card Chek. But you always have the option of looking it up online. To do so please follow the set of steps given below.
- Visit the official website or click here.
- You will have to choose Enrollment Number (EID) in the ‘You want to receive your lost’ section.
- The next part (Step 1) requires you to fill in your personal details such as your full name, email or mobile number. (Please fill in your Email address OR mobile number which was submitted by you at the time of enrollment)
- Fill in the CAPTCHA (security code).
- Once you have done the above steps, click on ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will receive your One Time Password on the email address/mobile number you had provided in the blank while filling your personal details.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided for it (Step 2) and click ‘Verify OTP‘ option.
- You will now receive a text on your number or an email on your mail Id that will have your EID.
Given below is the screenshot of the official page whereby you can find your lost EID. In the message that will be sent to you, will be mentioned your Enrollment number, Enrollment Time, and date.
Now that you have received your Lost Enrollment Id you can easily conduct Adhar Card Check.
We hope we have been able to answer your queries. For any further clarification, feel free to leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help. You can also refer to this master of an article – click here – to clarify any Aadhar Related problem.