As we know, Aadhar is a 12 digit number unique identification number issued by our Indian government to every citizen of our country. Demographic and Biometric information is captured and linked to this number. The Aadhar Link to LPG or Linking Aadhar Card to LPG is an important thing to ensure faster and direct transfer of your LPG Subsidies to your Aadhar Linked Bank Accounts.
Click Here to Know about All the Benefits of Aadhar Card and Why you SHOULD Have it
Aadhar Link to LPG – The Need for Aadhar Card:
Aadhar has many benefits, and direct transfer of credit, subsidies and faster KYC are among them. By linking Aadhar Card to LPG, you can get the subsidies you deserve for the LPG directly to your Aadhar Linked Bank Account.
How to get and Fill the LPG Subsidy Form for Aadhar Link to LPG:
Before we get into the LPG Linking to Aadhar Card process, it is important to Note that you need to have a Aadhar Linked Bank Account first to be able to Link your LPG Connection to Aadhar Card.
Steps to Link Aadhar Card to LPG Connection:
Step 1 – Ensure you have Linked Aadhar to your Bank Account:
Your LPG Subsidy gets directly credited to your bank account in which the Aadhar Card is Linked. So to get the Benefits of Aadhar Link to LPG, ensure you Link your Bank Account to Aadhar Card.
Click Here to Link Bank Account to Aadhar Card.
Step 2 – Fill the LPG Linking Form:
You can fill the Aadhar Seeding Form for LPG subsidy – Online as well as Offline.
Online Aadhar Link to LPG Process:
- This is a simple 4 Step Process of Aadhar Seeding to do it online:
- Visit Official Aadhar Seeding Website by Clicking Here
- Select your State and District
- Now Select LPG from the Benefit Type menu
- You will get additional options to select:
- Scheme Name – This your Service Provider;
- Distributor Name – This is your Local LPG Supplier;
- Consumer Number is what appears on your Gas Booking Passbook.
- You will get additional options to select:
- After that Simply Enter your Personal Details & Aadhar Number:
- You will receive and OTP
- Enter the OTP and Click Submit
That’s it. You just linked your Aadhar Card to LPG Connection.
Offline Aadhar Link to LPG Process in 4 Steps:
- Download and Print the LPG Subsidy From – Click Here
- Take the printed Copy and place your Aadhar Card in the Left side Blank Area and Take a Photocopy / Xerox – This should have your Aadhar Card Copy on the Left side of the Form (as shown in the form download PDF link shared above) and a the Form Details on the Right
- Now Fill the Right Side of the Form with the following details:
- The Name of your Company providing LPG Cylinder
- Name of Distributor
- Consumer No. and LPG ID as per your Gas Booking Passbook
- Your name as per the LPG Passbook
- Registered Mobile Number
- Complete Address – Place and Date with Signature
- Submit the form to your Distributor and Take the Acknowledgement Slip with you.
Step 3 – Congrats, You established the Aadhar Link to LPG successfully:
That’s it, you are done. Now your LPG Subsidies will hit your Aadhar Linked Bank Account directly.
Linked Aadhar card to LPG… What Next?
After linking Aadhar card to LPG, whenever you book a LPG cylinder, you will be paying the full amount of the Cylinder. You will then receive the subsidy amount directly in your Bank account. This is done to ensure that he dealers or any third party cannot misuse the subsidy money and the benefits are directly received by the consumers.
You can check your Aadhar Linked Bank Account periodically to ensure that the subsidies are getting credited to your account. In case they are not, then visit the distributor to ensure all your Aadhar and LPG details entered are correct.
Benefits of Linking Aadhar Card to LPG:
- Reduce misuse of cylinders by dealers and others.
- Helps the poor get the direct benefit, as many of them don’t know how to approach a dealer to get their rightful subsidies.
- Make the entire process very easy and fast.
Can you Let Go your LPG Subsidy?
Linking Aadhar Card to LPG is a good thing. We, as Indians should be part of the government activities and support the government in all the possible way.
If the need be we can let go our Subsidies for LPG and this benefit will go to the poor and needy to ensure they get a LPG cylinder and don’t have to rely on the traditional “Sigri” or “wood and charcoal” to cook their food. It will reduce exposure of their families and the homemaker as well as the children to the air pollution and health risks.
Click Here to forgo your LPG Subsidy online on GiveItUp.in (a Govt. of India Initiative)
Hope you found this article helpful. Leave your comments below and we will be more than happy to revert as quickly as possible.