Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth – How to Download and Check Status: Complete processes explained.
Click the options below to quickly complete the process you are looking for:
- Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
- Update Name and Date of Birth in Aadhar
- Aadhar Card Status by Name or Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Search by Name, Father’s Name or Date of Birth
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth – How to do it?
To download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth, follow the simple steps below:
What will you need?
- Enrolment ID (EID) or Aadhar Number (UID) – Click to Find EID or UID if you have lost it.
- Registered Mobile Number – Click to know how to add mobile number (if not already added)
Do Note: If you do not have a previously added mobile number, you will not be able to download the Aadhar Card by Name or Date of Birth.
How to do it?
- Visit the official eAadhar Card Update Portal by clicking here.
- Select Enrolment ID or Aadhar Number (depending upon what you have with you) and Enter your EID or Aadhar Number
- Enter Full Name in order to download your Aadhar Card by Name (Date of Birth information is not needed)
- Enter the pin code of your area and enter the text you will see in the verification image on the page and Click GET OTP
- Enter the OTP you receive on your registered mobile number and click Validate & Download
It will now download the PDF of your Aadhar Card. Thus completing the Aadhar Card Download process by Name and Date of Birth successfully.
Note: To open the eAadhar PDF, you will need to enter your area PIN CODE as password.
That’s it! Need further details and graphical steps for the same? Click Here.
- Your “Name” may be used only if you have lost or do not have the Enrolment or EID with you.
- You may not need your Date of Birth for most of the Aadhar Card processes.
Update Name and Date of Birth in Aadhar:
To update Name and Date of Birth in Aadhar – you can use any of the following 2 ways:
- Online – Registered Mobile Number is required for this
- Offline – Choose this option if your Mobile is not registered with Aadhar
Online method to update Aadhar data for Name and Date of Birth:
- Visit the UIDAI Self Service Update Portal by clicking here
- Enter your Aadhar number and the Text in the Verification Image
- Click Get OTP – You will now receive an OTP on your mobile. Enter this OTP on the option you see on screen and click LOGIN
- Now, Select the Name or Date of Birth Option from the Update Data Request Form you see in front of you.
- Fill in all the Details correctly in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents for Name or Date of Birth proof along with your application in jpg/png/pdf format under 2MB size.
- Do Note: Only Scanned copies of Original Documents are valid and not scanned photo-copies.
- Click here for a complete list of accepted documents.
- Select the BPO Service provider with the fastest response time and Submit!
- Copy down or Save the URN number – This is your update request number, which will help you track your update request – You can even download the same.
- That’s it! You have successfully completed the Aadhar Update Request for Name and Date of Birth Change.
- After a week, check the Update Status by visiting this link and entering your URN.
You even download the eAadhar card by following the steps mentioned here.
For an in-depth process to Update Name or Date Of Birth in Aadhar Card, click here.
Update Name or Date of Birth in Aadhar – Offline Method:
In case you do not have your mobile number or just don’t want to do the process online, then follow the steps below to update your Aadhar Data offline:
- Visit your nearest Aadhar enrolment centre. Find the closest centre, here
- Fill the update request form at the centre, or download the same from here and fill it beforehand
- Attach the relevant documents along with your form, for Name/ID proof or Date of Birth proof
- Since your mobile is not verified, bio-metric data will be recorded for verification and mobile will be added as well.
- URN or Update Request Number will be generated and given to you. Keep this handy to check status in future, in case not receiving the updated Aadhar for more than 60-90 days.
Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth:
In order to check your Aadhar Status, you need to have your EID or the Enrolment ID. If you have lost/forgotten your EID, follow the steps below.
If you already have your EID with you, Click Here to straight away check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth.
Do Note: To search for Aadhar, you would require only your name. Father’s name and Date of Birth will not be required.
To retrieve the EID details or Search for Aadhar using your Name, email, Mobile number, follow the steps below:
- First thing you have to do is to visit the UIDAI website Click here.
- Select the Lost Enrolment No – Incase you want to search Aadhar, then click Aadhar No.
- Full Name(as in the Enrolment slip)
- Email(registered one at the time of enrolment) OR Mobile Number (That you have submitted during enrolment)
- Note: You can enter email or mobile number or both.
- Enter Security code – (the text seen on the page and enter it in the space provided below) – and hit “Get OTP” button
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your email or mobile depending on what you entered.
- Enter the received OTP and Click Verify OTP.
- You will now receive another SMS /E-mail with the Aadhar No. / Enrolment ID with the Date and Time as well.
Now you are done with the procedure of getting your Enrolment ID details you are ready to go check the Aadhar card status.
Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth – Online Option:
- Visit the official Resident portal by UIDAI to check Aadhar Status, by clicking here.
- Enter your enrolment ID and enrolment Date and time
- Enter the Text Verification / Security Code as seen in the image on the page
- Click “Check Status“
Your status will be displayed on screen!
If the status showed the Aadhar is ready, you can even download the eCopy of the Aadhar or
Different offline modes are:
Aadhaar card status enquiry through call:
The toll-free contact number assigned for Aadhar card status enquiry is 1800-300-1947 , as it is toll-free no fee will be collected.
Aadhar status through SMS:
You need to send a text message UIDAI from mobile number that is registered during enrollment and the format in which it should be done is as follows:
- UID STATUS <Your 14 digit enrollment number>
- This SMS has to be sent on the number 51969.
The detailed procedure for this is explained over here
In the new portal launched by UIDAI it is possible to get the status, make updates or correction, download the Aadhar etc., by using minimal details. The process that is explained above gives you the method of obtaining your Aadhar Enrollment ID(EID), Finding or Searching for Aadhar, Downloading and Making Changes for Aadhar.
Hope you have found what you are looking for and keep reading more articles for any Aadhar related problems.
Thank you. Have a nice day.