4 Quick Steps on How to Check Your Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth:
- First, take your Acknowledgment slip – You would have received it when you had submitted your application – At the top of the slip, there will be a 14 digit Enrolment ID.
- Now go to the Resident UIDAI website and click the “Check Aadhaar Status” Button. You can even click here.
- Simply Enter your 14 Digit EID Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Security Code from the Captcha displayed on screen and click Check Status.
That’s it, you will now see your Aadhar Card Status on your screen. You need not even use your Name.
Note: Your “Name” maybe used only if you have lost or do not have the Enrolment or EID with you.
In such a case, visit Resident UIDAI Portal and Goto the Find UID / EID option, or simply click here – Check the EID option and enter the details to receive your EID.
In recent years as advancements in the technology are in faster pace so is the status check of Aadhar card. Yeah,now you can check for Aadhar card status by name and date of birth even you if you don’t have your user Id details.
Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth:
This ensures users to check their aadhar card status by name and date of birth from anywhere in india at any time for free through this online system. Anyway you need to have details regarding your Enrollment ID for tracking the status.
Incase you have lost or forgotten your EID details UIDAI has made some it easy to track by name and date of birth etc.
In the new portal launched by UIDAI it is possible to get the status by using minimal details like name and mobile number. The process that is explained below gives you the method of obtaining your aadhar Enrollment ID(EID). Once you have your Enrollment ID details that are shared with you by UIDAI by following the procedure explained below.
Aadhar Card Status by Using Name and Date of Birth:
As described in the above step you need to have your EID in order to check your Aadhar Status Online. If you have lost/forgotten this ID do follow the below steps to retrieve the EID details using your Name, E-mail, Mobile number.
First thing you have to do is to visit the UIDAI website Click here.
Once you enter the site do select Enrollment No (EID) option available in there.
Then you need to enter the following details correctly in order to recover your EID details:
- Full Name(as in the Enrollment slip)
- E-mail(registered one at the time of enrollment)
- Mobile Number(That you have submitted during enrollment) P.S You can enter email or mobile number or both.
- Security code(see the displayed code and enter it in the space provided below)
- Then once you have the correct details entered hit “Get OTP” button.
- The UIDAI verifies your details in its database and if it finds requested EID details for the specified name and mobile number then it sends you an OTP one time password.
- Now in the Step-2 you need to enter the receive OTP and verify the OTP. You receive another SMS /E-mail with the Enrollment ID details requested.
- Now you are done with the procedure of getting your Enrollment ID details you are ready to go check the aadhar card status.
- The aadhar status check can be done in different modes available both online and offline.
- If ever you are far form an internet connection there is a provision to get the details directly on your mobile phone.
Different offline modes are:
Aadhaar card status enquiry through call:
The toll-free contact number assigned for Aadhar card status enquiry is 1800-300-1947 , as it is toll-free no fee will be collected.
Aadhar status through SMS:
You need to send a text message UIDAI from mobile number that is registered during enrollment and the format in which it should be done is as follows:
- UID STATUS <Your 14 digit enrollment number>
- This SMS has to be sent on the number 51969.
The detailed procedure for this is explained over here
Hope you have found what you are looking for and keep reading more articles for any Aadhar related problems.
Thank you. Have a nice day.