Do Note: Even though there is a dedicated Aadhar Card toll free number – 1947, we suggest you check the Aadhar Card Status using the Online or Offline route via SMS.
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number :
Toll free Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number – 1947
• Keep your EID handy (you would have received it during enrolment) [To check your EID if you don’t have it, click here]
To get Aadhar Status Enquiry Phone Number to check status via SMS:
• Send UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969
DO NOTE: The earlier Helpline number 1800-300-1947 is no longer used. Please use only 1947
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number:
The Unique Identification Authority of India has made it easier by introducing Aadhar Card Status enquiry via a phone number.
Aadhar Status by Phone Number:
You can check the status by using the Enrollment ID that is printed on your acknowledgement slip. And what if this Acknowledgement Slip that has the Enrollment ID is lost?
To get Aadhar status online you should have an Enrollment ID which helps in tracking the status of concerned application.Even if you have forgot/lost your EID, you can get it through an online portal for free. Click here to know you Aadhar card EID.
Once you have your EID, you can check your Aadhar Status via Phone Number:
- Via Toll free Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: Call 1947
- Keep your EID handy (you would have received it during enrolment) [To check your EID if you don’t have it, click here]
- Via SMS: Send UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969
How to Download Aadhar Card After Successful Status Check:
Once you receive a message after status check saying Aadhar number generated go ahead and download your Aadhar Card Online.
Useful Aadhar Card Resources
Click here to know more about how to download Aadhar card online.
ClickHere to goto official website for downloading e-Aadhar Card online.
Details that are mandatory to download Aadhar Card online is:
- Enrollment ID or Aadhar No.
- Full name (same as on Enrollment slip)
- Mobile number (as on Enrollment slip)
- Pincode (This should match with the Postal Pincode entered during enrollment process).
- For many security reasons of users sensitive Aadhar card information , a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered Mobile Number.
- This received One Time Password is to be entered in the space provided.
- And hit ‘Validate&Download’ button to download the Aadhar Card in PDF format.
- The file downloaded will be a password protected file.
- In order to open the PDF file, your postal Pincode as registered while Aadhar registration needs to be entered.
For more detailed explanation on how to an E-aadhar download click here .
If you are new to Aadhar card process and want to know details regarding Aadhar card application form, required documents etc. We recommend you to read these articles of ours:
Aadhar card status enquiry can be done in various ways for instance-online, through SMS and we can even call on a tollfree number dedicated for Aadhar status related issues. Aadhar Card Status Enquiry phone number has not only made the process of tracking the status of Aadhar card simpler but also faster and ensuring error free details directly form the database. The entire article gives you an overview on how to obtain aadhar status both through online and offline methods.
Hope this article helped you get the information you are searching for. Keep reading more articles to get a perfect solution to any Aadhar card related problems.
Thank you! Have a Nice day!