Aadhar Card Status Enquiry by Phone Number:
Via Tollfree Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Number – 1800-300-1947
- Keep your EID handy (you would have received it during enrolment)
To get Aadhar Status on SMS:
- Send UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969
Aadhar card status enquiry can be done in various ways for instance-online,through SMS and we can even call on a tollfree number dedicated for Aadhar status related issues. Aadhar Card Status Enquiry phone number has not only made the process of tracking the status of Aadhar card simpler but also faster and ensuring error free details directly form the database. The entire article gives you an overview on how to obtain aadhar status both through online and offline methods.
We in this article give you the information on Aadhar Card Status Enquiry phone number.
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number :
The Unique Identification Authority of India has made it easier by introducing aadhar card status enquiry phone number.
Aadhar Status by Phone Number:
- The users in recent times are facing problems while trying to get Aadhar status online due to incorrect details.
- In order to get Aadhar status online you should have an Enrollment ID which helps in tracking the status of concerned application.Even if you have forgot/lost your EID, you can get it through an online portal for free. Click here to know you Aadhar card EID.
- You can check the status by using the Enrollment ID that is printed on your acknowledgement slip. And what if this Slip with Enrollment ID is lost?
- Here’s a simple way to get it done : It may not be that convincing to say but we suggest you to write an email to UIDAI at email@example.com or use this all India Tollfree Aadhar card status enquiry number – 1800-300-1947
- The above mentioned Aadhar card status enquiry phone number which is a toll free number starts with 1800.. can be reached from every nook and corner of India. That serves thousands of people every day and is an ultimate customer service initiative by UIDAI.
How to Download Aadhar Card After Successful Status Check:
Once you receive a message after status check saying Aadhar number generated go ahead and download your aadhar card online.
Useful Aadhar Card Resources
Click here to know more about how to download Aadhar card online.
ClickHere to goto official website for downloading e-Aadhar Card online.
Details that are mandatory to download Aadhar Card online is:
- Enrollment ID or Aadhar No.
- Full name (same as on Enrollment slip)
- Mobile number (as on Enrollment slip)
- Pincode (This should match with the Postal Pincode entered during enrollment process).
- For many security reasons of users sensitive Aadhar card information , a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered Mobile Number.
- This received One Time Password is to be entered in the space provided.
- And hit ‘Validate&Download’ button to download the Aadhar Card in PDF format.
- The file downloaded will be a password protected file.
- In order to open the PDF file, your postal Pincode as registered while Aadhar registration needs to be entered.
For more detailed explanation on how to an E-aadhar download click here .
If you are new to Aadhar card process and want to know details regarding Aadhar card application form, required documents etc. We recommend you to read these articles of ours:
Hope this article helped you get the information you are searching for. Keep reading more articles to get a perfect solution to any Aadhar card related problems.
Thank you! Have a Nice day!!