Aadhar Card is gaining popularity and acceptance and the Government too is’ Pro-Aadhar’. It is also among the most “hassle-free” document and it is easy to apply for and also to check its status, download and print it, in case you have lost and need duplicate one. For Aadhar Card Status Download and print, you need not worry, it is a simple online process.
Aadhar Card Status Download and Print in Easy Steps:
For your Aadhar Card Status Download and Print, you would need your Enrollment Identity Number or Aadhar Number. In case you have lost your EID or Aadhar Number or for some reason, are not in a position to have access to it, you can always check it up online.
Mainly Aadhar Card Status, Download and Print are 3 different processes. However you will need to have your EID and UID handy.
NOTE: To check the UID and EID online – you will need to have a registered mobile number.
To Quickly Find your EID as well as UID (Aadhar Number) – Click Here.
Process 1 – Aadhar Card Status in Few Seconds:
- For Aadhar Card Status Download, firstly visit the official web page. Click Here to be redirected to the official page for Status Check.
- On the landing page, you would be needed to fill in your EID and the on-screen CAPTCHA code.
- On having filled both fields, click on the ‘Check status’ option.
- The UIDAI web portal searches and displays your Aadhar Card Status.
Process 2 – Easy Steps to Download Aadhar Card:
- Visit the official web portal for eAadhar Card – CLICK HERE.
- A form appears, fill in the details such as your full name, your EID, Mobile number, Pincode and the CAPTCHA.
- Once done, click on the ‘Get One Time Password’ option.
- The next moment, you will receive an OTP on the mobile number you had entered in the previous section.
- In the space provided for it, enter the OTP and thereafter click on the ‘Validate and Download’ option.
- The page immediately displays your Aadhar Card, you can download a copy of it to your device and take a print of it.
Process 3 – Print your Aadhar Card:
Once you have downloaded your Aadhar Card, it is advisable that you take a print of it. As mentioned earlier, it is quite an important document these days. While printing the document, make sure you use good quality paper.
One could also use photo paper as it increases the shelf life of your Aadhar Card.
Need Some More Help with Aadhar Card?
In case you are looking for some more information or need help with some other Aadhar Card and UIDAI related query – Feel free to check the Aadhar Kiosk Helpdesk. You can also visit our UIDAI HELPDESK.
We hope this post has been able to answer all your queries. AadharCardKendra.org.in strives to provide the most accurate information to our readers. You may leave a comment below and we will revert to your query very shortly.