If you have lost your Aadhar Card or changed / updated some data on the Aadhar Card, it is advisable you take an Aadhar Card Reprint. Taking a reprint of your Aadhar is pretty easy if you have downloaded copy of it.
For the above you need to remember that Aadhar Card Reprint and download is possible only if you have a valid mobile number, registered with your Aadhar (to receive the OTP) or an access to the e-mail address you registered while applying for Aadhar.
For Aadhar Card Helpdesk, be sure to check it out here.
Get Aadhar Card Reprint using EID:
For Aadhar Card Reprint, it is essential to download your Aadhar Card. To download your Aadhar Card , you need to know your EID. If you don’t have your EID, you can get it online. Follow these simple steps and check your EID online:
- Visit the page, click on the link here – https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select the option for EID.
- Fill in your full name along with your registered mobile number or your registered e- mail address.
- Once you are done filling the details, click on the ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will now receive your One Time Password on your mobile number or email address.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided for it and click on the ‘Verify OTP’ option.
Download E-Aadhar for Aadhar Card Reprint:
- Now that you have your EID, time to get the E-Aadhar downloaded. Visit the page – click the link here –https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘I have EID’ option.
- Fill in your Enrollment Id, full name, area pin code, mobile number.
- Once you have filled in the details, enter the CAPTCHA (the characters of the displayed image) in the space provided for the same.
- Click on the ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will receive your OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the blank provided, Validate and Download your Aadhar Card.
Print and Reprint your Aadhar Card:
Once you have downloaded your Aadhar Card, you can take a print out. It is better if you keep the soft copy saved on your device or some other place, so you could take a reprint of it in future if need be.
It is further advisable that you take the print out on a photo paper, it makes the document last longer.
Saving the soft copy of the Aadhar Card can make the process hassle free when you need a print out next time, you will not have to go through this long process of downloading it again.
However, you need to be careful about saving it, you should make sure that your aadhar card is well secured and protected.
To know more about Aadhar Card Reprint or E- Aadhar Download and/or other Aadhar Related services please feel free to click here.