Aadhar Card Enrollment is completely free and voluntary. Aadhar Card is a unique 12 digit number issued to all the citizens of India. In order to get an Aadhar Card, one needs to fill Aadhar Card Registration Form which is available free of cost in all the Enrolment Centres, as well as online as free download.
Click Here to know your Aadhar Enrollment Centre
Aadhar Card Registration Form is a most simple form which can be filled in Hindi or English and we will show you how to Download, Fill, and Submit Aadhar Card registration form.
How to get Aadhar Card Registration Form?
As mentioned above, applicants can collect the Aadhar Card Registration Form from the Enrolment Centre – Free of cost.
In order to download, Aadhar Card Registration Form – Click Here and get the ENROLLMENT / CORRECTION FORM’ in PDF format. Once you have the form, take a print out of it.
At the authorized enrollment centres, even the cost of the photocopy is borne by the government and all enrollment centres are paid sufficiently for each and every copy of the form used by them. The same is also mentioned on top of the Aadhar application Form.
Also Correction within 96 Hours of Enrollment is FREE of Cost.
The application form used for both registration and corrections in Aadhar is same and is valid throughout India.
How to Fill Aadhar Card Registration Form?
In order to fill the registration form without any error, it is recommended to download the form and fill it at your home and carry fully filled form for submission. There will be 11 fields which ask different details of the applicant such as Name, Address, POA, POI and etc.,
The registration form is as shown below:
Follow the steps below carefully in order not to make any mistakes:
- The form needs to be strictly filled in Capital Letters only.
- Field no. 1 and Field no. 2 are to be entered by those applicants who belong to states where enrollment is being done by National Population Registrar.
- For other, these two fields are to be left empty.
- To know whether your state belongs to NPR, refer the list available in HERE.
- In Field no. 3 applicant needs to write down his/her Full Name with supporting Proof Of Identity.
- Field no. 4, Field no. 5 – Date of Birth or Age of the applicant needs to be entered.
- In addition to it, one needs to specify whether the entered DoB is either verified or declared. In case, of verified DOB it needs to be supported by Proof of Identity.
- However for declared values no such proof is required. Click here for checklist of supporting documents.
- Verified means a Date of Birth backed by sufficient proofs.
- Declared DoB is in cases where the applicants doesn’t know his/her exact DoB (yes, there are such cases) or doesn’t have any proof to support it.
- In Field 6 for Address – There shouldn’t be any repetition of values i.e. if State name is Delhi it should only be entered in State field and not in any other fields.
- Also, details entered should be exactly as supported by Proof of Address to avoid any discrepancies and delays in your Aadhar card processing.
- Field 7 asks details from the applicant regarding his/her Father/Mother/Guardian/Spouse.
- This information is optional for adults, however for minors below 5 years of age, it is mandatory to furnish Name of the Parent/Guardian with Aadhaar No. (if any).
- Field 8 asks for the willingness of an applicant for sharing his/her data with agencies like Petroleum Ministry, Banks, Passport Offices etc. for quick process of their subsidies.
- Marking this field as yes is strongly recommended for future uses.
- Field 9 is optional and gives the applicant an option of linking his/her existing Bank Account with Aadhar. This can be done by providing Bank account details like Bank Name, Branch Name, IFSC Code and Bank Account Number.
- Additionally, one has an option to allow UIDAI to facilitate opening of an account for the applicant in one of the Post Offices or Banks.
- Linking of bank accounts is done to facilitate the transfer of various Government Subsidies directly to applicant’s Bank Account.
- In Field 10 one has to provide details of the proof of identity, proof of address and other documents which the applicant is submitting for the purpose of verification.
- One needs to identify from the list of documents accepted (given on the back of the application form) and provide details of same in columns specified next to each.
- In the case of non-availability of Proof of Address in the name of the applicant or in the case of minors, the application can be made by Introduction from the Head of Family (HoF) or some existing Citizen with Aadhar Card known as Introducer.
- In that case, all relevant details need to be mentioned in Field 11 clearly stating the Aadhar number of Introducer or HoF and mentioning his/her Aadhar no and get the form Signed from Introducer or HoF as the case may be.
- Lastly applicant needs to sign the form after verifying and stating that whatever information he/she has provided in the form is completely correct and unambiguous.
By these simple steps make you registration faster and easier. To know more on how to submit Aadhar Card registration form Click here.
Hope you found what you are hunting for. Thank you!! Have a pleasant day ahead !!!