UIDAI Card commonly known as Aadhar Card is an essential document backed by the Government of India. It has been in the news since its inception, and Also because of the Aadhar Act, 2016. The registration for Aadhar Card is easy, voluntary, and free of cost. If you have not registered for Aadhar Card Rajasthan, then you can register for it very easily.
Read about the History of Aadhar Card: Click Here
Easy Guide to get Aadhar Card Rajasthan:
You can register for Aadhar Card Rajasthan in two ways:
- Online Method
- Offline Method
Get Aadhar Card Rajasthan Online Registration
Here is an easy guide which will help you in registering for Aadhar Card Rajasthan very clearly and without wasting time standing in the queue for a long time. Follow these easy steps to register for Aadhar Card Rajasthan online.
To fix a prior Online Appointment for Aadhar Application in Rajasthan or anywhere else in India – you will have to visit the nearest enrolment centre for the Bio-metric and other verification before the Aadhar Card is issued.
The online process will get you pre-fixed appointment which will save your time from standing in queues or waiting for your turn.
Get Your Aadhar Card Rajasthan Online- Step by Step Guide
- Go to UIDAI official website. Click Here
- Under Aadhaar Services click on “Enrolment/ Download e-Aadhaar” Link.
- Click on “Book an Appointment”
- Fill in all the required details, Date and time you want for the appointment
- Fill in the verification code and click on“Fix Appointment“.
- You will receive your appointment status on your registered email id as well as on your registered mobile number.
These steps will help you to only apply for the appointment. On the appointed date and the centre, your Aadhar Card application will be processed further, this is because biometric tests you have to go to the allotted enrolment centre.
Get Aadhar Card Rajasthan Offline
To make Aadhar Card Enrolment convenient for people, UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), has its permanent and temporary Aadhar Card Centres in each and every state. Through Aadhar Card Enrolment Center residents of India can very easily apply and obtain this Unique Identification number throughout the year.
Alternative to Aadhar Card Online application is to apply for the Aadhar Card Offline.
Steps to Apply for Aadhar Card Offline
- Go to Rajasthan UIDAI official website Click Here
- Click on “Find Nearest Enrolment Centre“
- Click on “Locate Enrolment Centre”
- From the available District options, select your District or City and so on and Hit Search
- You will get all the details of Aadhar Card Rajasthan Centres, both permanent and temporary along with the contact details of the centre.
Go to your nearest location after setting up the appointment for Aadhar Card Enrolment.
These are the two ways you can apply for Aadhar Card very easily.
Apart from that, you can download the Enrolment Form directly from the website or by Clicking Here, fill in the details and take it along with the required document or verification proofs to the nearest Enrolment Centre for further procedure.
For more information related to Aadhar Card Rajasthan registration, enrolment status etc. you can visit the official website of Rajasthan UIDAI Click Here.
You can also leave your questions in the comment section given below. For further information related to Aadhar Card Click Here.