Have you lost your Aadhar Card? Or you haven’t received it after a successful application? You have even forgotten your Aadhar Number as well as EID? Cheer Up, you can still get your Aadhar Card right in the comfort of your home – Yes! Aadhar Card Print Out Online is perhaps the simplest way any Govt. Proof can be obtained.
Aadhar Card Print Out Online – The Easy Process:
Getting your Lost AADHAR CARD back is a faster, reliable and less demanding than any other Government Document or ID – Ration Card or Driving License etc.
Even the correction process for AADHAR CARD is easy and most of the things can be updated online ensuring individuals have error-free card unlike in case of Voter ID or other government document.
How Can You Get Aadhar Card Print Out Online?
You can get an Aadhar Card Print Out Online in various ways:
- You know your Aadhar No. but have lost the Original Card
- You have Lost your Enrolment ID but know your Aadhar ID (UID)
- You don’t have your Aadhar Number or the Enrolment ID
Find your Aadhar Number or UID Online:
- Check out the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select AADHAR No. (UID) from the top selection choice.
- Enter your Full name as specified at the time of registration on AADHAR CARD
- Enter your registered Mail ID or Cellphone / mobile number
- Enter the Captcha or Security Code in the box – Lastly, click on Get OTP
- An OTP will be generated soon on your mobile phone/email id with a validity of 5 minutes
- ENTER OTP and click on verify OTP button.
- After every step has been carried out properly, a message will flash – Congratulations! AADHAR NUMBER (UID) has been sent to your mobile.
You’ll soon get SMS/Email with your Aadhaar no.
How to Download Aadhar Card Online using your UID?
- Visit the official website of UID India https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Choose I have Aadhaar on top of the form
- Enter your Aadhaar no. retrieved earlier in steps mentioned above, along with Full name and Pin Code of your residential address
- Enter the text as shown on your screen in Enter above Image Text / CAPTCHA
- Click on GET OTP button – You’ll soon receive SMS with OTP.
- Enter the OTP – click on VALIDATE and DOWNLOAD button.
- Your Aadhaar card will be downloaded in PDF file format.
Password to open that file is the area pin code given at the time of registration of Aadhaar Card.
Take the print out of Aadhaar card and keep it in a safe place. For future reference. Ideally take the printout on a Photopaper for better durability or atleast laminate the card if you take a print on a normal paper.
Get Aadhar Card Print Online Using Enrolment ID:
The overall procedure for Downloading the Aadhar Card without your Enrolment ID remains the same. Since you have retrieved your Aadhar Number or UID, you can use that to get your Aadhar Card Download.
However if you want to Download Aadhar Card using the EID then Click Here
What is the use of AAdhaar?
AADHAAR accompanies many benefits and being sufficient for “KYC- Know Your Customer” related schemes for many things like:
- OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT
- AVAILING SUBSIDIES
- GETTING A MOBILE CONNECTION
- JAN DHAN YOJANA
- MONTHLY PENSION
- PROVIDENT FUND
- DIGITAL LIFE CERTIFICATE
For more on the Aadhar Card and the Benefits you can enjoy using it – Click Here.
INFORMATION ON THE CARD
- DATE OF BIRTH
- 12 DIGIT UNIQUE NUMBER ASSIGNED TO CARD HOLDER
Feel free to explore this site for more useful Aadhar Card Resources – We have helped solve over 3,000 queries on Aadhar – you can always reach out to us in your Comment below with your doubts and issues.