Getting Aadhar card online download from the official website of UIDAI is very easy even if you have lost the Enrolment or Mobile number or even the Aadhaar number. The official Government Aadhar portal UIDAI has made the process simple enough. The only requirement in this condition is that you remember your registered email ID.
Steps to get Aadhar Card Online Download without Mobile Number or Enrolment Number:
Step 1 to Get Aadhar Card Online Download without Mobile Number – Get Enrollment Number first:
- Go to the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid or CLICK HERE
- Select Enrolment No. (EID)
- Fill your Full Name and Email ID (no need to enter mobile number) which you have given during Enrolment process.
- Enter the security code and Click on ‘Get OTP’
- You will receive your OTP in the inbox of your email-id
- Enter the OTP in the box and click on ‘Verify OTP’
You will get your enrolment number in your email.
Step 2 – Aadhar Card Online Download without the Mobile Number:
You have already received your Enrolment No. in your email, go to the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ or CLICK HERE. You will see the following page –
Follow these simple steps –
- Select Enrolment ID (the one you received it in your previous steps)
- Fill the details required
- For filling ‘Mobile number’ – give the present mobile number that you have at current time.
- Click on ‘Get One Time Password‘ and you will receive the OTP
- Enter the OTP, Validate and Download it.
How to Download Aadhar Card without Enrolment Number?
As you have seen the process becomes easy if you have registered mobile number. Because you get the OTP on that.
- You can follow the same steps above if you want to Download Aadhar Card without enrolment number.
- Just go to the this link to access eAadhar download portal.
- Fill the Aadhar Number and registered mobile no. and get the Aadhar Card Online Download.
If you have lost all – Aadhar number, Enrolment no, Registered mobile no. And you have not registered your e-mail ID at the time of registration, then it is the worst case that you have.
In this case, you have only one option – Contact your nearest Aadhar Card Centre.
Important tips to remember:
- For Aadhar card online download without mobile or enrolment number – always remember to GET ENROLLMENT NUMBER FIRST and not Aadhar number! It is because you can give any mobile number to download Aadhar card online. If you get Aadhar number then you have to give your registered mobile number.
- eAadhar card is password protected and the your PINCODE is the password to open it.
- Write your Aadhar number in a safe place like other important things. It will provide great help at the time of emergency.
So follow the above steps to get Aadhar Card Online Download. Once you have a downloaded copy with you, you can take a print out of the same – Here is how to get Aadhar Card Print Online, click here.
Feel free to explore our site for more such guides, news and updates.