Aadhar, is a 12 Digit Unique Identification Number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). An Aadhar Card can serve as an effective proof of Identity in the country and also as a proof of Address. When the scheme started in January 2009, it was an offline process. The residents were asked to visit the enrollment Centers to register for Aadhar Card and it was a hectic process most of the citizens of the country went through. But now, most of the Aadhar Card services were made Online, and applying for An Aadhar Card has become very simple. One who wants to apply for an Aadhar can fix an appointment Online and can download the Aadhar Card form PDF and can fill it before visiting the nearest center for submission. The location of the authorized centers can also be known online. Hence one can visit the enrollment center at his/her comfortable date and time and thus can save lot of time. In this article let us discuss how to locate the enrollment center, how to Download Aadhar Card form PDF and how to fill it before visiting the enrollment Center.
Aadhar Card Form PDF For New Aadhar Card Application
Aadhar Card form PDF is available in the officical website of the Unique Identification Authority Of India.
Click here to go to the official website of UIDAI.
Click this link to download the Aadhar Card form PDF directly.
How to fill the Aadhar Card form PDF
After downloading the form, one need to take a print out of the form and fill it without any mistakes. Let us see step by step how to fill the form correctly.
- The form is same for those applying for a fresh Aadhar Card and those who want to correct their Aadhar Card. If you are correcting your Aadhar Card, fill the Enrollment ID in the space provided. If you new applicant, you can leave it.
- The 1 & 2 coloumns are for those who live in those states where the process of registration through National Population Registrar (NPR) includes enrollment for Aadhaar as well. To know the list of such states click here and see at the bottom of the page.
- In the 3rd column, Write your Full Name.(Note: The form should be filled in all Capital Letters)
- In 4th column, tick mark your Gender.
- In the 5th column, white your age in years and Date of birth.
- In the 6th column, write your complete address, Mobile Number and Email ID. Make sure either Mobile Number or Email Id is permanent, as these are crucial in availing other Online Services where OTP will be generated and will be sent to either of them as you chosen by you.
- In 7th column, tick whose name you want to write and write their full Name in the space provided. Also write their Enrollment ID or Aadhar Number if they have one.
- Put tick mark in the 8th column.
- In the 9th column, check which option you want to tick and do it. Also tick which type of verification you wish.
- 10th column should be filled only if you choose Document Verification in the 9th column.
- POI – Proof of Identity
- POA – Proof of Address
- DOB – Date OF Birth
- POR – Proof of Relationship
- To know the complete list of Documents required for Verification, read this Article
- 11th column is only for Intorducer Based Verification or Head Of Family based Verification. Fill it only if you choose any of the two type of Verifications in column 9.
- Signature of the Applicant is required at the bottom of the page.
For Enrollment Center Search click here
For Appointment of Aadhar Enrollment click here.
For more detailed guide on how to fill the Aadhar Card form PDF and Submit it Read this article.