This article helps you to make Aadhar Card Correction Online Without Mobile number.
As a part of the Aadhar Enrolment process, a resident’s personal, demographic and biometric data will be collected and processed for issuing them with the Aadhar card. The mobile number provided by the resident at this point of time will be registered with the Aadhar database and the same will be used for any future reference or for updating/correcting details if any.
However, you may face a situation where you need to proceed with an Aadhar card Correction without Mobile Number that was registered during the Enrolment phase. Please read further to know more about how to proceed with the next steps.
You can update / change / correct a mobile number registered to your Aadhar Card ONLY IF you had some mobile number registered first – For such an update process, click here
This post talks about a case wherein you do not have any number registered ever, with the Aadhar Card – In such a case you have to visit the enrollment center to add a number first.
Also, if you are looking to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar, then you can do it from here.
Aadhar Card Correction Online without Mobile number:
Before starting the process of an Aadhar card correction online without mobile number, residents should know that they can Update/Correct the following six information on their Aadhaar card/letter using the Aadhar Self Service Update Portal:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
It is very important to note that you must have the registered mobile number to update any of the above information in your Aadhar card using this update portal. In other words, Mobile number is mandatory to receive the login password.
If you don’t have your registered mobile number, then you have to go ahead with the following options to make an Aadhar card correction without mobile number:
- Step 1: Add a mobile number by visiting the nearest Aadhar Update Centre OR Update the same in case of a wrong / older number is registered.
- Step 2: Update the necessary data online through Aadhar Self Service Update Portal.
Add your Mobile number by Visiting the Nearest Aadhar Update Centre:
In case you have not registered your mobile number with the Aadhar database for some reason, then you will have to visit the nearest Aadhar Update Centre in person to update the information.
Update details online using this Registered Mobile Number:
Now that you have added your mobile number, any other Aadhar card correction/Updation can be done online through the UIDAI Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
Step 1: Login with your Aadhar number
- Logon to the SSUP.
- Enter your Aadhar number
- You will receive a One-Time-Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP and Captcha to login to the Update Portal.
Step 2: Data Update Request
- Select the information you want to be updated /corrected. More than one information can be updated.
- Fill the fields with the details to be updated in English as well as in local language
- Review the data entered for correctness and completeness in English as well as in local language.
Step 3: Documents Upload
- Depending on the information to be updated, upload original scanned (with color scanner) copies of supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List.
- Name Correction/Update: Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
- Date of Birth Correction: Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
- Address Corrections/Change: Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
- Email ID, Mobile and Gender Change: No documents Required to be submitted for Mobile and Gender correction.
Step 4: Select the BPO Service Provider
- After uploading the supporting documents, select an appropriate option from the BPO Service Provider.
- Submit the request.
- For future reference and tracking note down your Update Request Number (URN) carefully. You can also download /Print your Acknowledgement copy.
To know more about Aadhar card Correction, please click here.
We hope this article was helpful in giving you details about how to make an Aadhar card correction online without mobile number. Please check the website for many such useful resources.