Aadhar is an important document and more and more people are getting it. Even the Government is serious about it and is encouraging it increased usage. It is making it easy for people to get it.
Unlike other documents, if you can even download your Aadhar Card and get a simple Aadhaar Card Print. Yes, you can easily get it after downloading it from its official portal. One of the best things about Aadhaar Card is its easy accessibility. To download your Aadhaar Card just follow the simple steps given below.
How to get Aadhar Card Print?
To get Aadhar Card Print you need to first download it. The official online portal for Aadhaar Card is the website of Unique Identification Authority of India. You have an option to get eAadhar Card which you can download and later take a print out of.
How to get Aadhar Card Download for Print?
On the confirmation page, click on ‘Download e-Aadhaar’. If you have the Aadhaar number or Aadhaar enrollment number, you can directly click on the eaadhaar card portal.
- Enter the Aadhaar number.
- Enter your registered full name.
- Enter the PIN code of your area and the captcha image correctly.
- After you enter your registered mobile number and click on ‘Get OTP’, you will be required to enter the OTP to Validate & Download the PDF format of your Aadhar card.
After downloading, when you open the PDF you will be asked for the password. The password is the PIN code of the area where you got the Aadhar Card made.
Thus the PDF can be stored and printed out whenever needed.
Thus you can have Aadhar Card Print.
To avoid it getting misused, keep your Aadhar Card Download and Aadhaar Card print safely for it can be misused. For more ways to stay safe and avoid Aadhar Misuse, click here.
Bonus Tip for Aadhar Card Print:
We suggest you take a print out on a photo-paper. It will be long lasting and give a good quality. Aadhar Card is an important proof so it is vital to have it.
For Aadhaar Card Download, Aadhaar number or Aadhaar enrollment number is required. This is mentioned in your Aadhaar card. In case you don’t have any of them there are methods to retrieve these.
How to get Aadhaar number or Aadhaar Enrollment number?
- In the opened link, fill in the details carefully.
- Enter your full name as per the record.
- Enter your email id and phone number correctly as the details shall be sent to you through these.
- After entering the captcha correctly, click on the ‘Get OTP’ option.
- In the section – 2: Enter the OTP.
After successful verification these are sent to you by an SMS to the registered mobile number and through an email to the registered email id. After these are successfully obtained, You can use them to download and get an Aadhaar card print.